Thursday, April 06, 2006

Lord help me

I love this man.



He has so many endearing qualities. I can only find two things wrong with him and they're both easily fixed. He has bad teeth and he has a wife. He may not have an ass but I can live with that.

Somebody said way back when, while he was singing "Simple Man", that he looked almost like he didn't know the song without holding his guitar. Is this supposed to be a bad thing? I think that's why so many people think he's nervous on stage. He just doesn't know what to do with his hands. I'd like to offer a suggestion but I'll just continue on with how sweet he is.

Last night when Mandisa was singing her stupid song (which she sang better than she did on Tuesday), the camera panned to him and he was singing "any man of m..." then he stopped when he saw the camera. How fucking cute is that? gah.

I get a little selfish about my American Idol boyfriends. I don't want to see them get booted because I want to keep them in my television (unless I can get them in my home) for as long as possible. But as per my usual "I don't want my favorite to be the American Idol", I don't want him to win. I don't want Chris to win. But Chris has found himself stuck in a corner. He has no choice but to win at this point. He already ruined his rocker cred. How much would it suck if he lost to a blonde hussy who can't sing? So anyway. Here's a picture of Chris before I get back on Bucky. (I totally didn't mean anything by that but it made me hot. "back on Bucky" *sigh*)



Holy shit. I just did a preview before posting and this picture of Chris is way hotter than I originally thought. That's a fine looking man right there. Sexy. *rowrrr*

Where was I? Oh. On Bucky.

So yeah, I don't want him to win because I want him to have as much freedom as he could possibly get at this point (which probably isn't too much) while recording his album. But I don't want him to be voted out next week because how fucking cute was he dancing around on stage with Queen? Headbanging and laughing. But dear lord help me all I want is for him to be happy. *deep love-filled sigh* So I'll keep voting until he asks us not to.

And don't worry. I am not going to forget that commercial. Greasy car mechanic. I'm sweating just thinking about it. oh wait. Maybe it's just hot in here. I think the AI people read my blog. Fuck, that was hot. Best.AI.commerical.ever. Greasy dirty boy. Get over here. *spank*

And Carey, I've been meaning to tell you about the Kat = lesbian speculation.... Anyway, she was hot too.



Glowie <--- fangirl

60 comments:

Bravie said...

Yucky to Bucky. You and Tkit can have him. I'll take Chris and Katherine.
where are the pictures of Katherine?!?!?!?!?

Jen said...

You are so cute. I just wanna pinch your cheeks. *pinch*
I may not always understand your crushes, but I love how much you love them. And you're loyal to them.
That is a great pic of Chris. Very cool.

*smooch*

mm said...

Loyal? How does Jared feel about all this, I wonder? *grin*

And you know Glow, I was rooting for Bucky to stay, just because I lvoe you. :)

Bravie said...

Wait. The Kat=lesbian speculation. for some reason earlier i just thought you were referring to your lesbian fantasies about her. But are you saying there is rumor that she is a lesbian? because OMFG if that is true, i am driving down to SoCal to get me some of that.
Okay, so I'm not her type but a lesbian can dream. Yes, a wet dream.

Glowie said...

Carey, how much more can I tell you about Bucky for you to get it? You can't take Chris. I'll try to find that Katharine message board thread that speculates her being a lesbian.

Jen, thank you. I love that you love it. *grin* *smooch*

MM, nobody could take the place of Jared. He knows this. Thank you for rooting for Bucky. If you really lvoe me, get your voting finger ready. *grin* *smooch*

thndrkttn said...

Amen, Glowie. AMEN!

That commercial is when I came clean to DH about my crush on Bucky. He actually didn't believe me until I told him it was in the that shy, southern, car mechanic kind of way. Then he just gave me that look of "Really?"

I felt it was prudent to leave out the part where I fantasize that Bucky's abs taste slightly of salt and motor oil.

thndrkttn <---smaht

Schnookie said...

*giggle* YOu are too adorable Glowie. Spanking a greasy dirty boy? *giggle*

Thanks for putting that picture in my head for when I next see Bucky on tv LOL.

Bravie said...

This whole Katherine is a lesbian thing is really getting to me. I may have to change my thong already. *swoon*

Glowie said...

TKit, my poor DH knows. He quickly deleted AI from our DVR after we watched it. I'm a sucker for ballads. I was drooling and puddling all over the place.

Nookie, I'd probably hurt my hand spanking him. He has no ass. *grin* He's sooooo adorable. *giggle*

Carey, I'm sorry. I'm going to look for it right now.

Bravie said...

Michelle is soooooo getting lucky this weekend. Probably several times.

Glowie said...

Carey, do you want to come to the garage with me? Look they're waiting for us.

Bravie said...

She is in a great position for me. Anything else that I want to say would not be appropriate for public view. *lick*

Glowie said...

heh. I thought you'd like that.

thndrkttn said...

God, I wish I had taped that. Who knew?! I couldn't even watch the whole thing. I kept having to look away. I don't have any semblence of a poker face and I was trying not fall off of the sofa while imagining unzipping those coveralls and finding the treasure beneath. I'm....feeling a little...woozy...

Bravie said...

I don't think I can return to this blog anymore today.
You notice I did not say that I couldn't "cum" to this blog anymore.
Woozy is not the word that is on my mind, Tkit. *evil grin*

Glowie said...

Carey's a fangirl. Carey's a fangirl. {/mocking voice}

Bravie said...

A horny fangirl, a horny fangirl.

Glowie said...

Yay! Now you know how it feels to get all puddly.

Bravie said...

Sweetie, I have always known how it felt to get puddly. *giggle*

Oh, you mean over an AI contestant. Yes, now I know.

Glowie said...

yeah. *giggle* Sorry I didn't clarify. Now you know how it feels to get puddly over an AI contestant. *grin*

Bravie said...

I need to find something to get my mind off of all this. I am finding it most difficult to concentrate.
Tkit is NOT helping. *swoon*

Glowie said...

you know. The more I think about it, this was really a Bucky pimp week. His "genre" (which it really isn't but whatever). They gave him the pimp spot and the camera angles. The greasy car mechanic commercial (he works/worked in his dad's garage as a body guy *thud*). The rockin' with Queen commercial - they really showed him a lot.

So cool. I think I read somewhere that Nigel really likes him. Yay Nigel.

Bravie said...

I would like a "pimping Kat week", please Nigel.

thndrkttn said...

I'd actually like to see Kat do a Penthouse spread.

*giggle* I said Kat and spread in the same sentence. *giggle*

Bravie said...

I would like to be in the middle of a Kit Kat spread.

oooops, did I say that out loud?

Glowie said...

Yes, that was out loud. Just stay away from my boyfriends.

Glowie said...

hussy.



forgot that part.

Bravie said...

I dn't want your boyfriends, no worries.

This must stop. I am wearing a pair of very tight, khaki pants and the only pretection between me and them is a thong. Not much protection.

I'm suddenly craving glazed donuts.

Glowie said...

Hey! I'm wearing khakis and a thong too. What color is your shirt? Is it blue? What color is your thong? *checks* Are they blue?

Bravie said...

Nope. I'm wearing a green shirt and my thong is tan and lace.

Glowie said...

I went pee and mine is more of a lavender than a blue. *sigh* I hate when my undies don't match my shirt.

Bravie said...

I am fully matched. Tan shoes, tan pants, tan thong, tan bra and green shirt. I didn't even do it on purpose. I couldn't match on purpose if I tried. Heh.

thndrkttn said...

I don't match at all today. *pout* My shirt is a blue striped button down. I am wearing jeans (dress down day) and my bra is white and my thong is light green. My boobs are too freakin' big to be wearing fancy shit. I'm working on that though.

Bravie said...

*THUD*

Bravie said...

Just so ya know, that about pushed me over the edge. *squirms in seat*

thndrkttn said...

If I have no shirt on, I can stop my husband in his tracks. His IQ drops about 50 points. *giggle*

HA! Who do I sound like now? *SNORT*

Bravie said...

*Carey's IQ just dropped 50 points*

gothmog said...

man o man. the things i miss around here.

I think opening these comments again at work could get me fired.

gothmog said...

And about that picture of Bucky and Kat--is that a monkey wrench in his pocket, or is he just happy to see you?

Glowie said...

G? Is that you?

*poke*
*pinch*
*poke*

I think he's probably happy to see Kat. Who could blame him?

gothmog said...

I think he's probably happy to see Kat.

No, that would be me. (Now that's just askin for a "that was you?", that is.)

and? ow.


ow. ow. ow.

Glowie said...

I've missed you. *love-filled sigh*

Jen said...

Finally! A hot guy in your blog!

*fantasizes about Goth*

Glowie said...

back.off.hussy.

I'm telling Jared you said he's not hot. *sticks out tongue*

Jen said...

Jared who? All I hear these days is Bucky, Bucky, Bucky. *smirk*

*pulls Glow's hair*

Glowie said...

yeah. I'm obsessive. What's your point?

*puts Jen in chicken wing*

Jen said...

I don't like wings. I had tenders for lunch.

*thong wedgie* (Isn't that redundant?)

gothmog said...

Y'all can just continue fightin, while I go grab me some popcorn.

Glowie said...

don't forget the butter

and no, Jen, thong wedgie is not redundant. They can be pulled up farther than what is comfortable. (Shawn thinks it's funny. *rolls eyes*)

Jen said...

Ha! Me heart Shawn. *giggle*

*prepares the buttah wrestling pit*

Anonymous said...

Glow Pop: You are so cute.

Bucky did an awesome job this week. Awesome!!! Best of the night, of course.

And Chris. *thud* I'll keep him occupied while you have Bucky change your oil.

Schnookie said...

*walks into blog and sees the Bucky love fest*

*barf*

*walks out of blog*

mtw said...

*heard we were talking about Kat here*
*heard you needed more hot guys in this blog*
*sorry, didn't bring any*

I definitely have the McPheever!
If I had a "list", she would be on it. All alone.

yvonne said...

You are so cute, Glow Pop Tart. *smooch*

Jen said...

Where are you? Are you spending all your time in your meth lab again? I know you're not reading books. Dumbass.

*gigglesnort*

Glowie said...

lmao

Really. It was hard to come up with an excuse for my hysterical laughter.

Glowie <--- dumbass who loves "Jethro"

Jen said...

I think he's Cletus. That's funnier. :)

Glowie said...

Well, according to somebody else that got banned, his name was "Jethro".

I love that my Bucky love brings out such venom. I feel like I have my own personal basher.

Lasann said...

Everyone was better than expected last night. I thought Bucky was good until I heard the rest of 'em. I dunno, he may not survive.

*runs away*

Glowie said...

*kicks Lasann*