Saturday, April 29, 2006

yay me!

I was walking around the house doing laundry and whatnot. I went upstairs to put underwear in the drawer and had to burp. Now, I don't know how many of you know this, but I do not open my mouth to burp. Even when I try to burp out loud, it doesn't happen. I try pretty often and nothing comes out. It's been quite a long time since. So I thought, "what the hell?" I opened my mouth and there it was. I burped like a boy. It wasn't very loud or anything but a burp sound actually came out. It's just a shame Shawn wasn't here to hear it. He's at his grandparents' house trimming their hedges. Isn't that sweet? Anyway, I just wanted to share that. It gave me gigglepants and made me very proud.

22 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! You're not weird anymore!
Well, no, that's not quite accurate. You're less weird! *grin*

*smooch*

Jen said...

Did you say "excuse me" after you burped?

Glowie said...

no! I was too busy giggling. Maybe I should have, huh? Since Serena was in the room and all.

Are you proud of me? I wuv u.

Glowie said...

Shawn should be home any minute now. I can't wait to tell him! Maybe I'll wait until B & P get here and we go to take the dogs for a walk and tell them all at once. *grin*

Jen said...

Poor Serena, having to live with such an undignified creature as yourself. *giggle*

I am very proud of you, my wuv. :)

Jen said...

Fuck. I have to go help my mom paint her garage. Wahhhhhh! I don't wanna. I wanted to have a nice lazy day at home. *pout* Will you go for me? *bats eyelashes*

Glowie said...

sure! I'll call you when we get back from walking the dogs and shaving Savannah. *grin*

momma said...

Well.

Um.

That's...um...quite an...uh...accomplishment.

Bravie said...

This? makes me so proud. I feel like a proud parent. *burpysmooch*

Monstah said...

*lol*

Maybe for your next burp you can be a REAL BOY and say a word while you burp. Ooooo. Try burping and saying AFLAC or PAMF.

Zombs said...

It would have added so much to the bouquet of this burp if you pooted at the same time.

Keep at it! That can be your new goal!

Bravie said...

I can poot and say AFLAC but I have yet to burp and say AFLAC.
*runs off to drink diet 7-Up*

Syren said...

Hey I wanted to tell you I am working on the other blog template, I have not forgoten. I have just been so busy with the wedding and packing and everything, that I have not had time to really tweak it, I am sorry.

arkie said...

LOL

yvonne said...

You are just so darn cute!

*smooch*

Bravie said...

I just let out the HUGEST burp ever. I may have even awaken Michelle with it.
*prances around all proud*

arkie said...

*burp*
'scuse me!

mm said...

Ack!

I just have to say, my dad and brother used to burp while I was in the car with them, and my dad would lock the doors and windows so I couldn't breathe.

MM <--can't breathe burps

*pinches nose and runs from blog*

Glowie said...

Momma - It is! an accomplishment. I am very proud. I told Shawn as soon as he walked in the door.

Carey - Thank you. I'll practice up so I can be a pro by the end of next month. *burpygrinnysmooch*

Monsty - saying AFLAC while burping is my next goal. I have not been able to let out a burp since then. I will try at work today.

Syren - !!! Please. gah. No rush. I know you are busy. Take all the time you need. If it takes a year, I'm cool with that. ummm. Well, maybe 10 months. :P *smooooooch*

Augie - am not. You are. *smooch*

Arkie - You're excused. *giggle* *smooch*

*chases MM around trying to burp again*

Breezy said...

AFLAC!

kim (weltek) said...

Hanging out with carey is obviously rubbing off on you.

Bravie said...

Yes, she does let me rub her.
Not what you meant?