"...and imagine you're a girl just trying to finally come clean knowing full well they'd prefer you
were dirty and smiling" -- ani difranco
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
I hope for everybody's sake
and for my sanity that you all voted for my boyfriend last night. Because if this gets taken away from me, I am going to be in mourning and very difficult to deal with for quite a long time.
Cute doesn't even begin to explain what he is. I want to tear off my clothes and climb through the television and grab him and run away. I would live in a shack in the middle of the woods and never see another human being ever (umm... except maybe Jared. maybe.) He is the most wonderful person on the face of the planet ever. I am actually going to the Idol concert this year! Can you believe that? That's how much I love him.
LOL Glowie! I thought your own personal basher "chowdahead" was hilarious. I was seriously impressed with how well you handled that. You just kind of chuckled and took it in stride all while cloaked in your "Bucky Love" which no basher can penetrate.
Ahhh. Bucky. Alstott. Jamie. So many cuties, so little time.
OK, I will share Chris. And yes, I am sooooo over Ace. *blech* I would also like to point out that I knew you would like Bucky long before you proclaimed your lvoe for him. *grin*
My sincerest condolences, Glow. I couldn't even believe my ears when I heard Bucky's name as I was so sure that Ace was going. *sigh* It was a fun while it lasted and he will be sorely missed.
William, you will always be in our hearts and ummmm, other places.
Awwwwwww *HUGS* Sorry Glowie. I was shocked when they announced Bucky's name. I'd love to see Ace go. There's something smarmy about him that I just don't like.
*gasp* You were willing to delete ALL of your Jared stuff? *falls to the floor in a faint*
Glow, let me know if you need company on your trip to NC! OMG, how fun would that be to go see him play somewhere and then go bar hopping (with BOTH twins) afterwards? YUM!
Thanks Augie! I have the DVR set already. *grin* And he was on Jay Leno last night. I missed it, of course. Somebody from the fansite posted a rapidshare file for it but it won't let me upload. grrr.
I saw him on Leno. The American Idol bootee is always on Leno and they spin a wheel to win a fake prize. Bucky won a "3 PICTURE DEAL" but it ended up being 3 pictures: of Leno, Kevin the band leader, and John the announcer.
40 comments:
So, does this mean Chris is available?
Its time for him to fly hun....
You have to share Chris with me sometimes. Oh the things we could do to him. Does this mean you're over Ace?
I am totally in love with Bucky though. I just want him to be happy!!!!!
How fvcking cute is he? My god, I just want to eat hime alive.
Sorry. I couldn't vote, I was out shopping. And I don't watch AI. :)
*crosses fingers*
Cute doesn't even begin to explain what he is. I want to tear off my clothes and climb through the television and grab him and run away. I would live in a shack in the middle of the woods and never see another human being ever (umm... except maybe Jared. maybe.) He is the most wonderful person on the face of the planet ever. I am actually going to the Idol concert this year! Can you believe that? That's how much I love him.
I'm changing my icon thingy today. That's how bad my Buckylove has gotten.
Hey, TKit and arkie, did you see my own personal basher?
*grin*
LOL Glowie! I thought your own personal basher "chowdahead" was hilarious. I was seriously impressed with how well you handled that. You just kind of chuckled and took it in stride all while cloaked in your "Bucky Love" which no basher can penetrate.
Ahhh. Bucky. Alstott. Jamie. So many cuties, so little time.
Thank you, Tkit! *proud grin*
So is it raining there?
OK, I will share Chris. And yes, I am sooooo over Ace. *blech* I would also like to point out that I knew you would like Bucky long before you proclaimed your lvoe for him. *grin*
I think I dialed the right number for him.
It was 1-800-Blechy right? *grins and runs for the hills*
Breezy *whine* I don't have windows.
Arkie! That was you! Cool. I thought it was Jen. Good call. *smooch*
*ignores Nookie and fantasizes about naked loving with Bucky*
It's raining here. *pout*
Well, I'm hoping Ace goes this week. He really should. I've been rooting for Bucky, just for you, but my vote went to Kat, Taylor and Chris.
I'm so sorry, Glow.
*smooches*
Ace should have gone.
Uh Oh, I think Glow and Tkit are gonna be very very sad.
At least he went out on a high note.
I don't think I'm mature enough for any other words right now.
Oh no. I forgot to watch. I'm sorry hon. And I can't believe you said to delete Jared over Bucky. Shawn does keep the tv very loud. I sowwy. :(
*hugs*
Oh, one more thing...
I luuuuuuuuurve youuuuuuuu!
(This post brought to you by Black Cherry Vodka and Bud Light) (not drunk together. ew.)
Should that be drinken? Drank? I stupid right now.
Hey Jen, how come you haven't offered to share the vodka? I want some!
Sorry, Glowie, Bucky was not very good last night. And hey, at least he left with a smile on his face. He'll do just fine as a country star.
My sincerest condolences, Glow. I couldn't even believe my ears when I heard Bucky's name as I was so sure that Ace was going. *sigh* It was a fun while it lasted and he will be sorely missed.
William, you will always be in our hearts and ummmm, other places.
Awwwwwww *HUGS* Sorry Glowie. I was shocked when they announced Bucky's name. I'd love to see Ace go. There's something smarmy about him that I just don't like.
*gasp* You were willing to delete ALL of your Jared stuff? *falls to the floor in a faint*
umm. Thanks for stopping by MTW. It's taking all I have not to delete your post or totally fucking flip out.
Thanks Jen. I love you too.
TKit, I'm in the beginning stages of planning a trip to NC. Seriously.
Nookie, yes. Everything except the live performance on Carson Daly. But I guess there's no reason to now.
Poor poor Shawn.
Shawn is lucky to be alive today.
Glow, let me know if you need company on your trip to NC! OMG, how fun would that be to go see him play somewhere and then go bar hopping (with BOTH twins) afterwards? YUM!
*glares at Tkit* This better not interfere with a certain NYC trip. (assuming there will be a NYC trip) *grin*
{{{hugs}}} for Bucky's fangirl!
*whacks* for Shawn!
Carey, love, NYC is so easy for me to get to! The fastest I have driven down is 2 hours. I can be there in a two shakes of a lambs tail!
*big hugs* for Glow. I'm sorry about Bucky.
*whack* for everyone who dissed her Bucky, and a real big *whack* to Shawn.
Sorry, Glow.
Now that he doesn't have to be on TV every week, this will make it easier for him to hang out at your place. No more commuting back and forth...
Um, if I can't say anything nice, I'm not supposed to say anything at all. *clamps hand over mouth*
Sorry Glow. {{hugs}}
Glow! Bucky is going to be on both Regis & Kelly and the Ellen Show this Monday!
Thanks Augie! I have the DVR set already. *grin*
And he was on Jay Leno last night. I missed it, of course. Somebody from the fansite posted a rapidshare file for it but it won't let me upload. grrr.
I saw him on Leno. The American Idol bootee is always on Leno and they spin a wheel to win a fake prize. Bucky won a "3 PICTURE DEAL" but it ended up being 3 pictures: of Leno, Kevin the band leader, and John the announcer.
Post a Comment