Well. This whole thing was to mock Carey because I keep getting pulled away from my desk and projects are being thrown at me so she naturally assumed I was ignoring her. *grin* The being pulled away from my desk thing will be happening on and off for about another week.
So if anybody fires off an email to me, I may not get it right away. Just.so.you.know.
OMG! I just got back from Court and since we technically won, I am sitting here justifying my cravings for a toasted sesame bagel with bacon and scallion cream cheese. Now I am going to HAVE to go to get yours, Carey.
Me, too. And I couldn't open up the attachment on the donkey email because I don't have powerpoint on my work 'puter, and the home 'puter doesn't want to let me read any emails. *pouts* Was it very funny?
18 comments:
I'm not checking to see if you are ignoring me. I'm busy too.
Stop ignoring me!
I am too busy to ignore you. What?
Glow?!!!! *smooch*
*ignoring glows post*
I'm busy too.
I'm not here on blogger.
That's okay. IGNORE must have been the theme of the day.
The whole *ignoring this post* thing was really my way of saying hi, and I miss you.
{{hugs}}
Well. This whole thing was to mock Carey because I keep getting pulled away from my desk and projects are being thrown at me so she naturally assumed I was ignoring her. *grin* The being pulled away from my desk thing will be happening on and off for about another week.
So if anybody fires off an email to me, I may not get it right away. Just.so.you.know.
Augie thought I was ignoring her yesterday but I wasn't. *pout*
I'm hoping I can ignore my hunger pains because I am starving and considering going to Bruggers for a bagel. *slaps hand* Bad T-kit!
Will you please get me a blueberry bagel with butter while you are there? No cream cheese. ICK!!!
OMG! I just got back from Court and since we technically won, I am sitting here justifying my cravings for a toasted sesame bagel with bacon and scallion cream cheese. Now I am going to HAVE to go to get yours, Carey.
Thank you. *smooch*
That's what he said right before he dumped me. Waaaahhhhaaa! *sobs*
Glooooooooowwwwww!
I am ignoring you. So there.
:P
Me, too.
And I couldn't open up the attachment on the donkey email because I don't have powerpoint on my work 'puter, and the home 'puter doesn't want to let me read any emails. *pouts* Was it very funny?
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeemo! :-)
Arkie, I don't remember the donkey email. I must have thought it was funny though or I wouldn't have forwarded it to you. *smoooooooooch*
As for the rest of you, I'm still ignoring you.
*giggle*
I just thought ignoring me was your way of flirting with me.
Well, "hi" to you too!
Post a Comment