Friday, May 02, 2008

So

I got this email "Why women live longer than men" and it just had picture after picture of men doing REALLY stupid things. The last one was of a woman and it said "I bet her husband made her do it". I did a double-take and then a triple-take.

Does this woman look (exactly) like anybody to you?

9 comments:

HistoryDetective said...

Bwahahahaha! Yes, yes indeed, that woman does look (exactly) like somebody I know...

Glowie said...

Seriously. It's freaky, right? Even she thinks it looks (exactly) like her.

Jen said...

OMG, you're right! It DOES look like Star Jones!

:D

Glowie said...

bwah.

HistoryDetective said...

Not only does woman look (exactly) like somebody I know, that looks (exactly) like something she would do.

Glowie said...

LOL. I was going to say that.

Swami said...

OMH! I got that same email, but never thought of you-know-who! Just now I clicked on the pic to enlarge it and yes indeed - it is definately her!

Bravie said...

*kicks Jen*

Puffy said...

*giggle*