Monday, April 21, 2008

I've been meaning to do one of these

RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.


1.If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
“In a Moment” - Stage

2.How would you describe yourself?
“Perfect” – Ryan Star (LOL… not quite)

3.What do you like in a guy?
"My Dependent Sweet" – Stage (there’s more than Ryan on my ryPod, I swear!)

4.How do you feel today?
"Torn & Tattered" - Joss Stone (awww. I'm okay today.)

5.What is your life's purpose?
"Maria’s Bed" – Bruce Springsteen (*raises eyebrows*)

6.What is your motto?
"Hear Me Now" – Framing Hanley

7.What do your friends think of you?
"Less Is More" – Joss Stone

8.What do you think of your parents?
"Twisted Logic" - Coldplay (heh)

9.What do you think about very often?
"Let Me Fall" – Josh Gracin

10.What is 2 + 2?
"Headspin" Rock Star Supernova (bwah!)

11.What do you think of your best friend?
"Listen Like Thieves" INXS

12.What do you think of the person you like?
"Betterman" - Pearl Jam

13.What is your life story?
"Come Clean" – enation

14.What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Be Aggressive" – Faith No More (good answer!)

15.What do you think of when you see the person you like?
"Coming Down" - The Rising

16.What will you dance to at your wedding?
"The Sky is a Poisonous Garden" – Concrete Blonde

17.What will they play at your funeral?
"93 Million Miles" - 30 Seconds To Mars

18.What is your hobby/interest?
"Say (All I Need)" - OneRepublic

19.What is your biggest fear?
"Talk" - Coldplay

20.What is your biggest secret?
"Possession" – Sarah McLaghlan

21.What do you think of your friends?
"Hold On" - Lovehammers

2 comments:

MM said...

What a fun game! I agree with number 2, btw. I love Joss Stone but haven't heard any of her newer stuff. I'm slacking on my music lately.

Glowie said...

It is fun. I decided to play again. I find it amusing that I have thousands of songs on there and some of the same artists come up over and over. I can kind of see with the Stage because there's a lot on there but it's just strange to me.

1.If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
“What If” - Coldplay

2.How would you describe yourself?
“Wake Up” – Stage

3.What do you like in a guy?
"LoveStoned/I Think She Knows Interlude" – Justin Timberlake

4.How do you feel today?
"Goodbye, Apathy" - OneRepublic

5.What is your life's purpose?
"Jesus Doesn't Want Me For a Sunbeam" – Nirvana

6.What is your motto?
"Will Not Let You Down" – Mink

7.What do your friends think of you?
"Geek In The Pink" – Jason Mraz

8.What do you think of your parents?
"How Does It Feel" - Avril Lavigne

9.What do you think about very often?
"Beer in Mexico" – Kenny Chesney (I just love when it works out like this. ha!)

10.What is 2 + 2?
"The Night That Changed My Life" - PNH

11.What do you think of your best friend?
"Feel This" - enation

12.What do you think of the person you like?
"Eyes Can't See" - Lovehammers

13.What is your life story?
"Live Happy Live With Anorexia" – Stage

14.What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Man Of the Hour" – Pearl Jam (heh)

15.What do you think of when you see the person you like?
"To The End" - My Chemical Romance

16.What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Perfect Time of Night" – Stage (also known as Back of Your Car by RyRy)

17.What will they play at your funeral?
"Pulse" - Ani Difranco (heh. aww... "I would offer you my pulse. Give you my breath.")

18.What is your hobby/interest?
"Falling Into Sounds" - enation

19.What is your biggest fear?
"Straight As An Arrow" - Lovehammers

20.What is your biggest secret?
"Lie To Me" – The Rising

21.What do you think of your friends?
"Porcelain" - David Cook