Wednesday, May 21, 2008

so okay

I'm not going on that road trip. The decision was pretty much made for me.

I am all excited to finally see my mmmMichael on stage again. The FINALLY finale. I've been waiting six weeks for this. My caring stopped then and all the excitement was sapped out two weeks ago (when Jason left). Talk about boring. Anyhoo...

I'm going to see Iron Man tonight. Coincidentally, Robert Downey Jr. will be making an appearance on the above-mentioned show. Thank you, cablegods, for the DVR.

8 comments:

MM said...

You know, I lost interest in AI when Michael left the show. I liked Jason too, but not enough to keep watching I guess. I was so indifferent this year. Hopefully next year will make up for it.

Have fun tonight!

Glowie said...

I never lose interest in that show. I'll never understand why because it infuriates me every year. Well, I guess I know why I don't lose interest. I wouldn't have Bo, Bucky, Chris, Carrie, Michael, Jason... you get the idea.

Iron Man was fanfuckingtastic. Ohmigawd. Robert Downey Jr. was perfection.

Tummy said...

I'm an AI addict also, though my enthusiam went down significantly when Jason left.

I saw Ironman a few weeks ago. The opening scene I had a very hard time with, my breath left my body and I had a hard time breathing until it was over with. I think I may have injured Rob's hand.

The rest was great. Love Robert Downey Jr and he did a wonderful job.

Glowie said...

At least Jason stayed longer than my Michael. :(
But yeah. I had nobody left to root for after Jason left. It's not as exciting when you don't care that's for sure. Although it's so much less stressful!

yikes! I can see why the opening scene was tough. {{hug}}

Nailbone said...

HEY!!!! You've been TAGGED!!!

Bravie said...

AI barely held my attention this year. I think because I was already engulfed in The Biggest Loser and I wasn't going to switch 3/4 through the season.
My upcoming concerts are:
Kenny Chesney with Leann Rimes (I always spell it wrong) and Gary Allen (or Alan). I love him. LOVE HIM.
Let's see, Billy Idol, Cyndi Lauper and The B-52's. We may go and see the Scorps who are playing with Sammy. We'll see if we make that show or not.

Glowie said...

I'm going to see Ours tonight. I'd like to get to Ryan at some point this summer. Also, I may go to the Tim McGraw concert. Maybe.

Glowie said...

heh.
*I'd like to get to see Ryan at some point this summer.

oops.