is HEARTBREAK.
I mean. Fuck. SHUT UP. I don't care about anything else they have to say about him during the Stanley Cup Finals last year. I would just like to hear somebody else in the fucking world (or, more specifically, this town) remember that he lost somebody very important to him while his team was all kinds of losing.
1) He didn't lose those games by himself.
2) He was pulled from the lineup and we still lost so blaming his FUCKING SHELLSHOCK over and over again is idiotic and absurd.
For me, a human being, when talking about Kris Letang, last year's Stanley Cup Finals has to take a backseat to Luc Bourdon's death. I hate the media sometimes.
"Yes, hockey is important, but when you have a friend like that and you lose him, it's more important than anything," Letang said. "He helped me with everything, my game, my life."
One year ago today. RIP Luc.
Now I've gone and upset myself. I need some cheering up.
yep. That'll do it.
Friday, May 29, 2009
I have to vent
This look here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment