"...and imagine you're a girl just trying to finally come clean knowing full well they'd prefer you
were dirty and smiling" -- ani difranco
Friday, October 17, 2008
what I did at work yesterday
I wish I could find a picture of the pin that a lovely lovely sent to me. I suppose I could take a picture of it and post it. hmmm. In case I don't, it has a picture of a wolf and says, "I'll give you $150 for Palin's leg". It is a thing of beauty. As is the person who sent it to me. *smooch*
8 comments:
I love me some Michelle Obama.
Are you in one of those pictures? Because I looked hard for you.
I am so ready for a smart, tall First Lady.
GOBAMA!
Yes, I'm in the second photo. Look again.
No, I'm not. I'm kidding.
I love that pin! Makes me smile.
Lucky you! My state is totally and completely blue so we never get cool visits from cool people like Michelle.
*smoooooooooooch*
She said, "Yours is a swing states and swing states are beautiful... as long as they swing the right way." hee.
Post a Comment