I am trying to listen to NFL radio and she is the most annoying and noisy person to ever be annoyingly noisy. And really. Just because somebody else wants to see my tattoo? Doesn't mean you have to jump out of your chair to come see it again. It's still the same as the other three times you looked at it today.
I was off Monday and Tuesday. It didn't help.
P.S. Yes, I know Plax is being a little bitch but I still want his babies so you don't have to keep telling me about it. And no, I will not bench him, tyvm... unless his pinky hurts him too much and he can't play, of course. Also I am benching TO this week because I want him to have a good game. I figure me not counting on him to get me points is the surest way for him to do that.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment