Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Place holder

I got my tattoo on Monday. It turned out even better than I imagined it would. I have to go back in when it heals to get a few touch-ups. It's bigger than I imagined it too. Only one of my tattoos ended up being the size I imagined it though so that's not surprising. We took a few pictures but there was a glare. I'll try to get a better one when it heals a bit more. I LOVE it.

Until then, try to guess what it is. (Not you, Jen. You can't play.)

9 comments:

frodis said...

It's a wolf with Sarah Palin's leg in his mouth, giving Ryan a hug.

Can't wait to see it! I'm not a tattoo person myself but I love to see other people's art.

Glowie said...

Ha! That's not what it is but that would be awesome! In my version, Ryan would be hugging the wolf though instead of the wolf hugging Ryan.

Puffy said...

It's gotta be an animal of some kind.

Glowie said...

It is an animal, yes.

maroonclown said...

A big ass B/W portrait of Daughtry right across your back, compliments of Kat Von D.

Jen said...

Awwww. I wanna play! I bet I'd be good at this game! :P

Jen said...

Oh, and hurry up with the damn picture already. Send me a glary one, I don't care.

yvonne said...

Show us the tat!

Show us the tat!

Show us the tat!

Glowie said...

MC, I would LOVE to get a tattoo from Kat Von D. *swoon*

I'll get one on my computer this weekend.