(picture deleted 10/28)
This is from last summer. That's my sister and Willow, me, Sasha and Sebastian, and my mom. Her dog wasn't there.
(picture deleted 10/28)
My two favorite old ladies. *grin* I love this picture so very much.
(picture deleted 10/28)
A couple fence pictures.
(picture deleted 10/28)
Isn't she gorgeous?
I think she is.
(picture deleted 10/28)
This is one of the glary pictures of my tattoo. It's not done yet. He wants me to come back in for some touch-ups when it's all healed.
12 comments:
Nice pictures. All of them. Your fence and patio look great. And yes, she is a pretty doggie.
thanks, boo boo.
For as many people that asked about my tattoo I thought I should post a picture of it.
*shrug*
That was me, being funny. If you delete all your pics, I figure I will just delete my comments. But then I figured you might not know it was me, or get the joke, so I had to explain. Kinda ruined the joke, huh?
Anyway... I say put the pics back up!
heh. Nobody wants to see me plastered all over my blog. They were there for a few days. Now they're not.
That's not true. You know that. Just because people may not comment doesn't mean they don't enjoy seeing pictures. And even if it were true, who cares what other people want? This is YOUR blog.
*smooch*
eh. I guess I cared what people wanted so I posted a picture of my tattoo... but I guess I really should say I don't want myself plastered all over my blog. It's for pretty things like animals and Plaxico. *grin*
*smooch*
and I really just love that picture of my mom and Sasha. I should frame it.
WAH! I missed so many of the pictures!!!
So what is your tattoo a tattoo of? Now that there is no pic at least you can describe it in great detail!
My tattoo was taken from the last picture (not the whole thing just her head... like a portrait). It's my doggie. :) I'll probably repost when it's done and healed.
*pout*
I missed most of the pictures.
But! At least I did get to see your pretty fur babies. *swoon*
I'm too late to see all your photos, however I love the one of Sebastian on the stairs!
Post a Comment