Monday, August 25, 2008

It was an accident!

I swear! I was looking for pictures of Santonio Holmes to post in the crush thread and accidentally found a nekkid picture. You should feel bad for me. It scared me. :(

In case anybody has forgotten or remembered but thinks maybe it's not the case anymore, I am in love with Plaxico Burress. (in.love.with.)



So if you please, do not ever tell me negative things about him and/or things that would potentially make me think less of him. (Because Lavar has said some things that make me gasp and then I have to wipe them out of my memory because he is my oldest football crush, my first, and I still want to be in love with him. *washes bad things out of memory*) And also? I only want to see naked pictures of him if they are taken for good reason. Like. I can't figure out why this picture was taken (also Jeff Reed... almost... taken with his cell phone into a mirror. hmmm. I wonder if the picture of Santonio was taken with Jeff's cell phone). And also? only if the size of it will not scare me. *hides from Santonio*



I think I'll stick with Heath Miller as my Steelers crush for now.

No comments: