I'm actually proud of my Blake one. It helped (tremendously) that the background was black on both pictures. I just figured out how to "blur" the edges today.
I'm not particularly happy with how the text came out on this one but I have no idea how to change it (since I didn't save it pre-text).
hee! I *heart* Mark Kanemura.

2 comments:
Pretty. And anytime you want me to make a siggy, you only have to ask. Unless you don't like my work or something. *mmmm
Anyway, as far as changing the second one, it depends on what type of file you saved it as. With the software I use, if I save it as a PSP (or something like that), it still has the different layers, and I could delete one if needed. But if I saved it as a JPEG (or JPG), I would just have to start over from the beginning.
oh gosh, honey. I love your work. I am just a giant pain in the ass. Please feel free to make me a Mark siggy though, if you find time. And as I was telling Jen, I'm not in so much a hurry for Mark ones because I am not likely to use them off of the SYTYCD boards. I feel the need for some Ryan sigs though. I just don't want to poke at you.
Post a Comment