Saturday, June 21, 2008
Bo Bice!
He is unbelievably camera-friendly:


Such a sweet, sincere guy. He said, "What's your name?" Then he signed a picture for me. A lady that was sitting beside us asked me if I could take her picture with him since I had a real camera and she just had her phone. I told her I would if she took mine. My husband stood back and shook his head at me as I giggle-talked to Bo freaking Bice. He's awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
The real question is, but did you pee on yourself? *grin*
Great, great pics! He's so hot! And you're looking pretty hot yourself!
I forgot to say...
What I wouldn't give to be able to run my hands through his hair for about 5 minutes...
*fans self*
I think I did pee a little. Or maybe it wasn't pee. Oh that hair. I was pretty bummed when he came out of the bus with it pulled back.
As far as the pictures go, DH told me he's going to have to buy me a new camera. I was annoyed that they didn't come out better. He was right.there.
Here's how our brief "conversation" went:
Bo: *smile* What’s your name?
Me: *giggle* Gloria *giggle*
Bo: *signs picture and hands it to me*
Me: *giggle* Thank you.
Bo: Are we taking a picture?
Me: *giggle* *nods head* *giggle*
Bo: *puts his arm around me and pulls me in*
Me: *giggle* *pee a little*
Bo: Thanks so much, Gloria.
Me: Thank YOU, Bo.
Bo: *reaches hand out to shake*
Me: *giggle*
Bo: *smile*
Me: *runs away*
Hey, you're improving! That conversation is much better than
"mphfrguaw *giggle* *runs away*"
*poke*
oh God. Jared. I'm in love with him so forming words was really hard. I was good with Ryan and even better with Lukas. Not so great with Bo but I was okay. I'm kind of surprised I wasn't even better because I had four or five beers in me. A few more (or vodka) and I may have rubbed his hairy chest.
The picture, btw, says, "Gloria. Thanks. Bo Bice." Shawn said, "What is he thanking you for?" I said, "I guess coming to the show. It couldn't have been anything else because you were standing right there. *grin*"
If you'd gently felt Bo's ass while he had his arm around you, Shawn could not have seen that. Just saying.
Wow! He is super hot in that last picture.
I may have grazed his ass area, swami.
boo! He is super hot in all the pictures! I like the first one. *swooooooooooon*
That's an awesome picture of the two of you. Lucky You!!!
Well, I'm just a little partial to the picture that doesn't show all that hair. Although I will admit that he wouldn't look the same without it.
Thanks Care. He looks awesome in the picture with me. No argument there.
He seems to be quite hairy everywhere. Jen said, "I bet his back is hairy." I said I would be willing to shave it and I wanted to rub my hands all over his chest and I think she threw up a little.
He's way cuter in that last picture than on stage. I think you next to him is the difference.
Yep. I look so bad I make him look even better.
Wow, simply wow!
how awesome is THAT? Yay you.
Post a Comment