I can't for the life of me remember how I came across those shoes (and it's only been a few hours). It made me remember my Axl covered walls. I had this huge tapestry... I don't know if I still have any of them. I put on hair nation, looked through some Axl Google images, amazed at how many I could remember hanging on my wall, and "Move to the City" came on. hee. Of course, you can pretty much bank on hearing GNR on hair nation.
I was also an Axl lover clear until I found out about his extracurricular habit of beating on his girlfriends.
That doesn't change the genius that is Appetite for Destruction or the fact that at one point I had every Rolling Stone cover with him on it pasted on my bedroom wall.
Velva, my love for him survived the stories of him beating his girlfriends (Stephanie Seymour) because I didn't necessarily believe them to the extent in which they were told. And I was very young and very in love with him.
I didn't get the shoes. I want the shoes but I can't get the shoes at this time. *spoiled brat pout*
8 comments:
While I have no Axl love, I have great love and respect for Appetite and it's place in R&R history. Thus, I agree, you should get the shoes.
I can't for the life of me remember how I came across those shoes (and it's only been a few hours). It made me remember my Axl covered walls. I had this huge tapestry... I don't know if I still have any of them. I put on hair nation, looked through some Axl Google images, amazed at how many I could remember hanging on my wall, and "Move to the City" came on. hee. Of course, you can pretty much bank on hearing GNR on hair nation.
ha! and suddenly I have 3 posts referencing 80's hair bands on the front page. :)
It's really all mmmmmmMarty's... and Boo's... and Nike's fault.
Was never an Axl girl but did love GnR's.
But, You need those shoes.
Oh Glow.
Here's to you and a Cold November Rain fantasy.
I was an Axl lover, and thank you for posting these, because it reminded me of why I was.
I was also an Axl lover clear until I found out about his extracurricular habit of beating on his girlfriends.
That doesn't change the genius that is Appetite for Destruction or the fact that at one point I had every Rolling Stone cover with him on it pasted on my bedroom wall.
Did you get the shoes?
You're welcome, steve and tara. *grin*
Velva, my love for him survived the stories of him beating his girlfriends (Stephanie Seymour) because I didn't necessarily believe them to the extent in which they were told. And I was very young and very in love with him.
I didn't get the shoes. I want the shoes but I can't get the shoes at this time. *spoiled brat pout*
Post a Comment