Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Dolphin Crash

My dolphin no worky. :( The penis wiggles and the pearls spin and bounce around but the dolphin won't vibrate. Now I have to wait for a new one... in the mail.

I had to update about something, right?

oh. and. You're welcome, Lasann.

18 comments:

Schnookie said...

LOL. I sure hope they don't expect you to send back the defective one.

I miss you :-(

Glowie said...

Yes, I have to send back the broken one. Why wouldn't they want it back? It's defective.

why??? I didn't go anywhere. ::HUG::

Schnookie said...

I wouldn't want to work in their returns department LOL.

*HUGS*

Glowie said...

oh jeez. The don't take back used merchandise, ya goof. Only defective merchandise.

*pugs*

Jen said...

LOL at the title.

I hope my thingy works.

Glowie said...

you got that, eh? "oh Zach."

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bravie said...

I was expecting a write up on Big Brother. Imagine my surprise.
I would want a little animal that makes noise. Like a little piggy that went oink oink everytime it vibrated. *snort*

MM said...

LOL! Nice to see you Glow! :)

My pink vibe is broken. It's not defective though. It used to work just fine. *grin*

Glowie said...

I have a different place for that, Carey... the BB not the pig.

Nice to see you too, MM. Big Red died and I replaced him with Mr. Pink. Do you name yours?

MM said...

LOL! No, I just go with the color. Pink and clear. Hmm, maybe I should name them...

Jen said...

Carey told me naming is a must. I thought it a little odd, but I named my favorite anyway. I think I will name my new toy Ryan. Not only because it's my favorite guy name, but also because I just watched a movie with Ryan Gosling. Rowr! He's so hot. :)

Glowie said...

Mr. Pink went by Ryan for a good while. *grin*

Jen said...

LOL. Hmmmm. Now which Ryan could you have named him after? Hmmmmm.

:P

Anonymous said...

Who is this Glowie person?

lights said...

A dolphin huh?

*runs off to google dolphin penis pearl*

Hiya Glowie! *smoooch*

Velva said...

Good to see you blogging again Glowie!

Now I want to know about the dolphin pearl thingy...

"Follows lights to Google"

Swami said...

I rarely name my favorite toys. But I used to have one called The Kraken. It was really, really big and scarey looking.

It also ran away from home. One day it was just gone from under the bed. Tom and my oldest DD both claimed innocence, but I am highly suspicious that The Kraken wound up as show and tell at a high school slumber party.

Lasann said...

I'm not allowed to own toys. Dbf is [start Danielle voice] soooooo [end Danielle voice] insecure.