Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jen!

Some cookies.
I'm a horrible slacker but they're coming.

Some cute boys.
Ryan seems to be gloating a bit . He seems to think he's in the lead these days.

Wenty's confident though.


Poor Jude. Always forgotten. The Jude, he cry for you.
But you know. Jake, he'll fight them all off.

Or maybe he's dancing?




Thank you, Jen. Thank you for being such a great friend and for all the good times we've had and all the good times that are yet to be. Have a great day. You deserve happiness so much.

Beer pong! Of course it's much more fun when played with little penises.


I wish I could spend the day with you. I love you superbig.

P.S. This was posted at 12:07 a.m. on Sunday, September 16th. I did not realize until just this minute (9:35 a.m. on Tuesday the 18th) that my blog is set to the wrong time.

5 comments:

Bravie said...

Happy Birthday, Jen!!!! *swalt*

Schnookie said...

Nice pics! Especially Jake and Ryan. *drool*

Happy Birthday Jen! *smoooch*

MM said...

Umm, it's my birthday too!





(ok, not really, but I want in on this action damnit!)

Happy birthday Jen! I love you!

Jen said...

Ha! Those pictures are great. Jake is such a dork. *grin*

Thank you, sweetie. I love you muchly.

Now excuse me while I go stare at your blog for awhile. :D

Puffy said...

Great picture of you and Jen. I want those cookies! They look so yummy.