The good news is they canceled a bunch of shows we started watching. The bad news is Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays are real television viewing problems. What are these people thinking? It's very irritating.
Monday
8 How I Met Your Mother
8:30 The Class
9 Two and a Half Men
9:30 New Adventures of Old Christine
9 Heroes
8 Prison Break
10 What About Brian
9 24
10 Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
Wednesday
8 Friday Night Lights
9 Criminal Minds
8 American Idol
? Lost (if it's on at 9, I don't think we will have a problem)
10 CSI NY
When is Jericho coming back? What channel is it on? What time is it on?
(thankfully they replay Beauty and the Geek on Sundays)
Thursday
8 My Name Is Earl
8:30 The Office
9 Grey's Anatomy
9 CSI
9:30 30 Rock
10 Shark
Survivor...
(Hubby likes War At Home and 'Til Death and for some bizarro reason they put them on Thursdays)
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
Try Veronica Mars. It's on tonight while everything else is preempted for El-Presidente. You might like it!
ack! No! I do hear wonderful things about it though. Maybe we'll catch it on DVD.
I know! Wednesdays are tough for us. Bear has obedience class from 8:00 to 9:00 so I miss everything and we can only DVR two things at a time. Blondes Bitch and the Geek has to wait for the rerun on Sunday. *sigh*
Hey Glow! Did you know that Taylor Kitsch was in Snakes on a Plane? He was the one getting it on with his girlfriend in the bathroom.
I have to tape shows on my computer sometimes. They need DVRs that can record like four shows at a time. They repeat the comedies enough that we really don't need to tape them I guess.
I did know that, TKit. :-) I haven't seen it yet though.
I only let myself have four must-watch shows at one time. Currently those are LOST, 24, Top Chef and How I Met Your Mother. I love that I can always catch Top Chef and Beauty and the Geek on the weekends. TAR will soon be added to my must sees. Idol isn't a must see, thank goodness. It's always a bonus if I get to watch it, though.
Oh Glow. He's hot in Snakes. WAAAAAY hotter than in FNL. He's all tan and ripped. And the scene in the bathroom is pretty smokin'. I was almost jealous!!
Kim! I forgot about Top Chef! We watch that one too. *sigh*
TKit... it's on the list. I've already rented John Tucker Must Die (because he's in it for 30 seconds) and I have The Covenant coming (because he has a starring role but it's supposed to be horribly acted). I can't bump Snakes up to the top just yet. I have to draw a line somewhere. Three terrible movies in a row just because Taylor's in them? ack. I'm rather enjoying watching him progress as an actor on FNL.
I gave up on What About Brian. I just didn't care about it anymore and I'm usually really tired on Mondays so I go to bed early.
I don't have any major conflicts in my tv schedule right now. Thank goodness.
Top Chef is ending in a couple weeks. :(
Glow, what did they cancel?
I know what you mean about Mondays and Thursdays. On Monday, I watch everything you have listed except for 2.5 Men and Heroes. Luckily, I missed the memo on Heroes. I hear it's good.
I watched the first two seasons of Veronica Mars, but have had a hard time with season 3. I'm Tivoing them as I can and will try to watch them in order when I get enough of them (and find the time).
TV.com is a great resource for getting episode titles so that you can watch them in order.
they canceled Vanished, Smith, Six Degrees and Kidnapped.
Jen, Top Chef ending in a few weeks is a good thing! I love Sam, so he's jinxed. :-)
I have cut back on my TV so much this year, even I am shocked. I only have a few must-sees right now. But, of course, inevitably I have conflicts:
Monday:
8pm - Either Antiques Roadshow or Keith Olbermann
9pm - Heroes (I can't say how much I love this show. Thanks, Dweeze, for talking me into this.)
10pm - 24 (taped earlier)
Tuesday:
Really nothing. I often watch stuff on OnDemand or Keith and then read a book. When AI gets to the Hollywood round, I'll probably watch if only because of lack of anything else. But I just really don't care about that much anymore. Taylor Hicks sealed the deal for me: this show sucks.
Wednesday:
8pm - Keith
9pm - Lost, when it's back but they're on a short leash with me.
10pm - Top Chef/Project Runway/and, I presume, the new interior design show on Bravo.
Thursday:
8pm - Survivor or Keith when Survivor is on hiatus
9pm - Pick up a good book
10pm - ER
Friday:
I'm rarely home but, if I am, I'm watching TLC's evening lineup. Especially WNTW. I want to be Stacy London.
Saturday:
If I'm home, I watch *swoon* Doug Wilson on Moving Up on TLC. And then OnDemand.
Sunday:
7pm - 60 Minutes
8pm - TAR when it returns. Otherwise, book time.
9pm - Desperate Housewives
10pm - (and, yes, I'm ashamed) The Apprentice, taped earlier
I had to give up The Apprentice this season because of Cold Case and Desparate Housewives and football.
I'm still okay on other nights. We have two Tivos, but the one upstairs can only has one tuner at the moment.
Speaking of FNL, I finally found that song they played during Lila and Jason's banging attempt.
I Turn My Camera On by Spoon.
hmmm... *thinks* Are we talking abuot the same person? I'm not good with names on that show. I think we're up to date with it though. The final four were just told they were going to Hawaii. I like the tall guy with the dark hair. Not Ilan or the short one. His hair isn't greasy though and I can't think of anything he has done to make you call him a bitch. So I'm guessing Sam is the little one that got held down by the black guy? What's the guy's name that I like? Could have sworn it was Sam...
No, you're right. The short guy who everyone picks on is Marcel. The black dude is Cliff. Ilan is the hot one (at least to me). Sam is the tall guy with dark (yes, greasy) hair that always wears a headband.
The reason I say he's a little bitch is mainly because of the episode where he accused everyone of cheating, but wouldn't provide any actual details, claiming "I'm not that guy". If he wasn't "that guy" he wouldn't have brought it up in the first place. He just trash talks a lot at judges table. I don't like him.
I actually don't really like anyone anymore. I loved Ilan at first, but he has been really immature and mean the past couple episodes. I do think he is talented though. I suppose I still want him to win.
I like Elia, too. I'd be ok with her winning.
Marcel. Hmm. Hated him at first, but I feel bad for him now. They are sooo mean to him. He is such a tool he makes me laugh though. Whenever he tries to speak French, I crack up. :)
I cannot understand a word Elia says and I think it's hifuckinglarious when they subtitle her. They need to do that all the time.
Sam's hair is not greasy. I may have missed the episode you're talking about. Shawn said we missed a bunch in the beginning. He likes Sam too. *sticks out tongue* :-)
Glowie! I cannot tell you how much I love The Class. I think I laughed more at this past episode than I ever have at My Name is Earl (except for the Earl episode when they were featured on COPS -- that one was freakin' hilarious!).
Anyway, I love Kat and Richie on The Class. Did you notice on this last episode the weird weathercaster blonde was not in the opening credits?
Augie! Kat and Richie are my favorites too! When the show first started, I said I would keep watching just for Kat. This past week, I told Shawn Richie is one of my favorite sitcoms characters ever. I did not notice that weather chick was not in the opening credits. hmmm... Interesting. So she wasn't shown on the school steps?
Nope, she was not shown on the school steps in the opening credits.
Richie is my mostest favorite too! He has the best lines, and the actor has incredible delivery. And Kat is just a hoot.
I am so getting the DVD set when it comes out. *big happy sigh*
Did you check IMDB? Maybe she's off the show. Holly something...
I'll buy the DVD set too! It's so refreshing to have good sitcoms again.
Post a Comment