Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Heath and Michelle

Apparently there is talk of a split. That's not what this post is about though. This post is about this picture:



because it's fanfuckingtastic.

14 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

Heath Ledger? Michelle who? Great pic, whomever they are!

Glowie said...

Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams :)

Jen said...

What is that bathing suit she's wearing?? It looks like it belongs on a 4 year old. LOL

kim (weltek) said...

that was my guess, but it didn't look like her.

Bravie said...

You and Shawn look different than the last time I saw you.

Jen said...

LOL Carey

mm said...

Yay! Heath will be all mine again!

Actually, I'd like to see them stay together. And I love this pic too!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing Jen.

yvonne said...

I heard on E!NewsLive that the rumor is they got secretly married this month. Heath has been seen wearing a wedding band.

Of course their publicists are not commenting.

Schnookie said...

LOL. Great pic! I heard they got married also. I like them both and hope it lasts.

Glowie said...

The story I read about them having problems is from The Bosh on January 22nd.

Monstah said...

Aw. A caveman and a seven year old girl at a swimming pool.

*contraction*

Breezy said...

I agree with Monsty.... except for the contraction part.

Glowie said...

I like the message to the paparazzi. (and Heath is hot)