Monday, November 06, 2006

This week is busy

My 'DO' list:

Monday: stay awake at work, find out what time I'm leaving my house tomorrow, go home, find out what camera policy is for HOB (hoping somebody else {Laure} finds this out and tells me), leave work, go to store (I forget why *pout*), program phone numbers into my cell, make sure I've contacted everybody I'm supposed to contact, pack, have sex with husband, find out if he's going with me on Thursday, try to sleep
Tuesday: finish up whatever I didn't do the night before, check email, hang with my doggies, drive to Jen's, go meet Rockband chicks for dinner and drinks, go see Ryan FINALLY!!, remind Michelle she has something for me, try not to get drunk, tell Stoney I am sitting with him on Thursday, try to sleep

uh oh. This is Stone standing... (second from left) ... maybe I will stand with him. heh.


Wednesday: hang with Jen for a while, drive home, go shopping for dad's party on Saturday, buy ticket or tickets for Thursday, must sleep
Thursday: go to work, make it through work day, drive to Edinboro to see Ryan, pick up ticket or tickets at will call, broadcast cellcert
Friday: go to work, make it through work day, go home and prep for dad's party on Saturday
Saturday: dad's party

PLEASE if any of this is a problem for anybody else, I'll be happy to explain myself here. Not that I feel I should have to but I have no problem doing so. thanks.

9 comments:

Jen said...

I didn't know you were seeing him on Thursday, too. Cool.
What's this "try not to get drunk" business all about? Heh.

Jen said...

According to Ticketmaster, HOB does not allow cameras. :(

Glowie said...

yes! yay!
I don't care what Ticketmaster says. dammit.

Bravie said...

Sounds busy. Have a great time. *smooch*

mm said...

If you need any tips on drinking, ask me. I'm a professional now. *grin*

Have a great time, ladies!

arkie said...

I know you don't have to explain yourself, but PLEASE??? What do you mean by "broadcast cellcert"?
I'm just curious.


*saaaaamoooooooooooooch*

volsfan said...

I am with jen...what's this "try not to get drunk"? I can teach you ALL about getting drunk if you need some help.

Glowie said...

A cellcert is when a person at the concert holds the phone and people call in to a conference number and listen to the concert. :-)

I don't want to get drunk because I like to remember stuff. Some things anyway.

momma said...

Hope you and Jen are having great time tonight!