Cleveland does indeed rock. Both my parents grew up there - East High and then Case Western. When I was a kid we drove to Cleveland every summer to visit relatives.
My love for him goes far beyond his physical appearance, ftr. As strange at it is to/for me, that is actually secondary. I have so much respect for him that I'd feel bad if I fainted. LOL *sigh* Seriously. I'm so fucking nervous about the fear of being invisible.
You won't be invisible. Just try and prepare yourself with want you want to say to him. No mumbling this time. ;-) And I know it's hard, but don't get your hopes up too much. That is what leads to disappointment. I don't know what other people who've met him have actually said, but from what you've told me it seems that they are all happy with their meet for the most part. There is no reason that you can't have that, too! *hugs*
I'm being unreasonable. This is my new worry. I guess. ::rolls eyes:: This is way different than the Jared thing. I still want to have a lot of sex with Jared, btw. Even though he is terribly bizarre these days. heh.
and Lukas. I want to have A LOT of sex with Lukas... See? If I think about sex with Jared and Lukas, I stop being horrifyingly nervous. hmmm... sex with Lukas AND Jared...
17 comments:
I'm not horribly nervous, but I am super excited to hang out with you again! :)
I need to get over it. right?
*fans self* You two will have such an awesome time!!! Blow kisses to Ryan for me, mmmkay?
Get over your excitement about seeing me? No, not at all! *grin*
And may I say how gellus I am? Not just of the proximity to Ryan (though I'd definitely do him), but the proximity to our Jen.
Have fun, guys!!!!
Have fun you two.
Cleveland does indeed rock. Both my parents grew up there - East High and then Case Western. When I was a kid we drove to Cleveland every summer to visit relatives.
Sadly, none of our relatives were as hot as Ryan.
Have fun you two. Jen, hold her up when she faints. :)
My arms are going to be tired by the end of the night. She's going to be swooning all over the place. :)
My love for him goes far beyond his physical appearance, ftr. As strange at it is to/for me, that is actually secondary. I have so much respect for him that I'd feel bad if I fainted. LOL *sigh* Seriously. I'm so fucking nervous about the fear of being invisible.
Jen, I need help. I'm making myself sick.
You won't be invisible. Just try and prepare yourself with want you want to say to him. No mumbling this time. ;-) And I know it's hard, but don't get your hopes up too much. That is what leads to disappointment. I don't know what other people who've met him have actually said, but from what you've told me it seems that they are all happy with their meet for the most part. There is no reason that you can't have that, too!
*hugs*
I'm being unreasonable. This is my new worry. I guess. ::rolls eyes:: This is way different than the Jared thing. I still want to have a lot of sex with Jared, btw. Even though he is terribly bizarre these days. heh.
and Lukas. I want to have A LOT of sex with Lukas... See? If I think about sex with Jared and Lukas, I stop being horrifyingly nervous. hmmm... sex with Lukas AND Jared...
Maybe you should write some Jared/Glow/Lukas fanfic to get your mind off Ryan. *grin*
That doesn't look like Drew Carey? *head tilt*
Which one is this again?
Good idea, Jen!
No he certainly does not look like Drew Carey. Why would he? ::head tilt::
Which one is what?
Post a Comment