I should go to the concert and try to get a pic with them. I'll tell them that I'm a friend of Glowie. You know Glowie, the giggly girl that falls off stairs. *grin*
oh yes. I've talked to him a few times. Here's a story:
The first time I saw them, he was the only one that signed my shirt because I didn't feel like hanging around after. It was very hot and there were tons TONS of kids there. So the next time I saw them, I waited in line. It was late at night and not as many people. I told him he already signed the back of my shirt and he had to sign the front. *grin*
So yes, I've talked to him. Actually, I think the last concert we went to (on the 26th) was the only time I didn't talk to him/them (at least to just say 'hi') before or after a show.
31 comments:
I hope you didn't fall off of anything and embarrass yourself.
Rubbit, Rubbit.
Can I have the other one?
Which one is the frog?
*smooch* I love me some Glowie pictures!
Carey, I did not fall because I was holding onto Higbee. I did giggle a lot though.
*gives fly to SS*
Well, Arkie, you might have to fight my sister for him but if her husband's around, you're in luck. *grin*
*kicks zbaby*
*smooches zbaby*
No idea who the guys are but I like the hot girl in the middle *grin*
Yummy Yummy Yummy! That's for all three in the picture :-)
You're so cute. :) *smooch*
Thank you, CSTL. *smooch*
Nookie! They're going to be in Georgia. I forget when though.
Carey! I know! But at least I can get words out when I speak to him now.
thank you, Jen. You don't really have an excuse to not see them so you'll have to. *smooch*
Wow. They're going to be in Perry, GA for 6 straight nights at the National Fair. Perry is a little over 2 hours from me. It's south of Atlanta.
ooooh, Nook. You should definitely try to get out there. There's nothing else going on in October. *grin*
Heh! :-)
I should go to the concert and try to get a pic with them. I'll tell them that I'm a friend of Glowie. You know Glowie, the giggly girl that falls off stairs. *grin*
LOL. Tell them I'm the chick always dancing with the frog. (that wasn't the first time, you know)
*looks up*
Okay, I've commented twice so I'm not obligated to post anymore here.
*snorts and runs very fast*
I remember a time when I was the only hot fiddle player in your life. *sob*
Cute, super cute, and cute!
No, I wasn't talking about Mr Taco Roll hat, either.
Carey? Did I miss something?
G! It's always so refreshing to see you. My day is brightened. *sa mooch*
Momma, who are you talking about if not the cute one?
Very nice pictures. Were you able to speak this time?
oh yes. I've talked to him a few times. Here's a story:
The first time I saw them, he was the only one that signed my shirt because I didn't feel like hanging around after. It was very hot and there were tons TONS of kids there. So the next time I saw them, I waited in line. It was late at night and not as many people. I told him he already signed the back of my shirt and he had to sign the front. *grin*
So yes, I've talked to him. Actually, I think the last concert we went to (on the 26th) was the only time I didn't talk to him/them (at least to just say 'hi') before or after a show.
They are all pretty effing hot (you too, glowie). :-)
Wow. So this is what I was missing.
*fans self*
When you're done with him can I have him?
*drool*
Awww, Boo, thanks. *coughliarcough* *smoooch*
Kim - Even the frog? *giggle* Thank you. *smooch*
Coco - Yes. See. You should move to Pittsburgh. *grin*
Augie - Yes, honey bunch, you can have him when I'm done with him. *smooch*
Yummy! When, where and why wasn't I there? LOL!
Have a great weekend!
June 6, 2006 at 6:00 p.m.
Greensburg, PA
I'm not sure why you weren't there.
Yummy indeed. *grin*
Woah. Holy hotness.
Nice picture.
Look how brave you are with the froggy!
*smooch*
Beautiful. You look great. Wonderful smile!
Arkie stole my question!
Post a Comment