Monday, June 19, 2006

Glow needs a darkened room

These looked fun!!! I tried it once a while ago with "glow" and was kind of unimpressed so I tried with my real actual name. I liked a lot of them. Some I liked because they were funny haha and some were funny ironic which I like to call funny hmmm.

Silver Glow needs help!!!!!
GLOW needs to register as a Support Center ("as a"? I don't think so. *snort* Glow needs to register AT a support center maybe but definitely not AS a support center.)
Glow needs to support the menu button.
glow needs a backing to bounce off of
glow needs a darkened room
GLOW! Never needs batteries

Gloria needs to stop blaming Michael & start looking in the mirror (Shawn’s brother’s name is Michael)
Gloria needs to worry about her kids specially (heh)
Gloria needs a change of scenery to help her forget (yes!)
Gloria needs for her world to come crashing down on her like today and John needs to be there when it happens to see what type of monster he married. (oy vey Are you fucking kidding me? *sigh*)
Gloria needs assistance with getting in and out of the tub, transportation to doctor's appointments and the pharmacy, getting medications, and other daily (maybe some day but I’m okay now. Besides, I don’t even have a tub.)
Gloria needs to hook up with pornstuds!! (woo hoo!!!)
caring for this boy is just what Gloria needs, despite the fact that her conception of mommyhood is roughly equal to a 4-year-old caring for a doll. (heh. *sigh*)
Gloria needs recognition and validation in whatever sphere of life she engages in. (heh. Wouldn’t that be nice?)
gloria needs a ride to michigan for memorial day weekend (yay!!!! That’s next year, I guess.)

fun!!!!

22 comments:

Bravie said...

I am NOT helping you in and out of my bathtub.

Glowie said...

LOL. That's okay. Michelle will.

Glowie said...

I loooooooooooooooooove youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!

Bravie said...

You do not. You love Michelle and you love your pets and you love everything and eveyone else, except for me. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Stay away from my Girlfriend. *stomps off crying*

Glowie said...

*chases Carey*
Yes, I do love you!!!!! Besides, you told me you were going to hang out with Jen and ignore me. *cries*

Bravie said...

Only because you were trying to steal my girlfriend. Waaaaaaaaaaaah.

Glowie said...

Well.

ummm.

Fine! I won't steal your girlfriend. jeez. Whiner.

Bravie said...

That's better. Want some of my seafood dish?

Glowie said...

Yes please. *sits with Carey and ignores the other two chicks*

Bravie said...

What other two chicks? *grin*

Anonymous said...

*ignores the private party and giggles at the batteries*

Glowie said...

LOL @ Carey

*ignores Boo*

*grin* *smooch*

Jen said...

Silver Glow? Heh.

*eats chicken with Michelle*
*frolicks with Carey*
*ignores Glow, who hates me*

~Nutz said...

Heh. We are not slutty enough, I guess! You need pornstuds, I need fresh hot cockjuice.

I can just about bet that John, who needs to see what kind of a monster he married, came from a Young & Restless fan site or something.

yvonne said...

Glow needs to share her pornstud with Augie.

Funny stuff, Glow Pop!

Schnookie said...

Everyone seems to have some really funny results to these things. Mine? Not so much.

LOL at you never needing batteries and WOW at the John thing. *cues twilight zone music*

Surveysez said...

Hey-I recognize you. Would you like me to run the stub in and get that parking ticket validated for you?

Does that help?

Glowie said...

Jen? I loooooooove you!!!

Nutzy, nobody has ever told me I am not slutty enough. Thank you. *smooch*

Augie? I would share anything with you. *gives Augie pornstuds*

Nookie? Nothing funny comes up when you type in Nookie? And thank you for catching that irony.

Survey? You made me LOL. So yes, that helps.

mtw said...

Glowie,

you are good enough, you're smart enough, and doggone it, people like you.

You also have an important PM at the other place!

Lasann said...

Glowie!

Hi. Just catching up.

~Nutz said...

Glowie needs:

...to tell us her version of the great SF peep meet! *grin*

kim (weltek) said...

I was just gonna post the same thing, Nutz.