Thursday, March 09, 2006

umm. I love Jared Leto.

*grin*

He's so cute. And yes, he's still fat.

My favorite quote: "I'm not out to prove anything to anybody. If they like it great, if they don't, they can fuck off. It doesn't matter to me. I'm not running for president. I'm just in a band. It's not that big a deal."

I'll be going to see 30Seconds to Mars again on the 28th. 19 days!!!!!

10 comments:

Jen said...

*pout*

Schnookie said...

LOL at his quote. Good for him.

And, good for you that you're going to see him again.

He'll be in Atlanta on March 18th. I don't think I'll be going though. He's playing at a place called the Masquerade where there are 3 floors ... Heaven, Purgatory, and Hell. LOL.

mm said...

Again? Jeez, something tells me you really like him or something. *wink*

I love the quote too. He's exactly right.

lights said...

I had no idea. *grin*

cq said...

oh my gawd. you're kidding, right? okay, fine. i like him, too. i have had a crush on him since my so-called life.

Monstah said...

So Jared is better than Bo, right?

Supes said...

Who's Jared Leto? Oh! I bet he's the son of that Judge that was in charge of OJ's trial.

Monstah said...

Glowie, I just ate a peanutbutter jellybean and it was nasty.

Sonya said...

You have to be Jared's biggest fan.

yvonne said...

I just looked at their tour schedule...I bet he'll no longer be fat by the time that tour is over. Wow! Talk about busy.

*smooch*