Monday, March 20, 2006

I felt like I should update

I don't know why. I have nothing of importance to say.

My dad bought me flowers for St. Patrick's Day. Wasn't that sweet of him? We are not Irish. Though DH is. Maybe he should have bought me green flowers. So yeah, my dad comes into the bar Thursday night and says, "I have flowers for you in the truck." I said, "awww. For what?" He said, "For you." Very sweet.

I did not drink green beer or green anything on Friday night. Shawn made cornbeef and cabbage. It was eh. I, of course, told him it was really good.

Then I cleaned the house because Jen came over on Saturday and I wouldn't have had time to do it then. Plus I like it to look presentable when people come over. Now, mind you, by "clean" I mean I put clothes away and vacuumed.

Jen and I went out Geg's way to meet her for drinks. She never showed up. Jen and I went to IKEA and some CD store and some restaurant. I ate a Las Vegas burger. Before they bring you your check, you roll the dice. If you roll an eleven, the burger is free. If you roll a seven, it's $3 off. I, of course, rolled a nine.

I just read today that Jared Leto is possibly going to guest star on Desperate Housewives. *rolls eyes* That means I'll have to watch it for a while, I guess. He's too busy right now. I think he should pass.

I keep wanting to post pictures of my babies. But I need to load some of their new pictures onto my computer.

Prison Break starts back up tonight. It's about fucking time.

I don't like this votefortheworst site. Get that little kid off of my television. *sigh* I see their point though, I guess.

20 comments:

mtw said...

Hi Glowbug! Glad you updated. You're not *supposed* to wait for something important!

Thansk for the reminder about Prison Break!

Jen said...

Huh? I thought he did buy you green flowers.

We forgot we were supposed to drink Appletinis. Damn.

Oh. I left my chicken fingers in your fridge. Damn. Feel free to feed them to the dogs. Or eat them yourself. Or throw them away. :)

I like the way my rug looks in my kitchen. I'm glad I didn't buy that bright blue one I had at first.

Yay! Prison Break! I hope I'm home. My sister just called and wants me to go look at another house tonight. *pout*

The whowhat site? I don't know what you're talking about.

*sa-moooch* Thanks again for having me. Love you.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Meeting Jen seems important and getting green flowers. So Yay! for update.

BTW, I had a tramatic childhood Science Fair experience and hate dyed flowers.

Bravie said...

We had cornbeef and cabbage too. But mine was yummy. *grin*

Lasann said...

Nothing green, no St. Patty celebration. I did celebrate my Bgf's BD on Saturday and partied.

Cornbeef and cabbage - ick! I had a great steak Saturday night, a drink in which the mixed strawberry daquari and strawberry margarita. Then I had too many beers.

Thanks for updating. I don't update often enough.

yvonne said...

Hi Glow Pop! I don't drink green beer either, even though I am a teeny bit Irish (on my dad's side).

How sweet of your dad to give you flowers. He's a doll.

*smooch*

mm said...

Well once again I'm totally jealous! You and Jen hanging out!?
I agree about Kevin. I hope he goes next. *crosses fingers*

Glowie said...

Hi MTW! Yeah but I usually don't feel like updating but I felt like I should. *grin*

Jen. 1) Shawn didn't buy me green flowers. My dad did. Shawn is Irish. My dad is not. 2)I fed your chicken fingers to the dogs. *grin* 3) Bright blue? You were holding a purple one, I thought. 4) Did you watch Wenty? 5) umm. Vote for the worst. You don't watch AI. It's not important to you. 6) *smooch* Thanks for coming over. Love you.

bob. I didn't "meet" Jen. She came over. We've hung out a bunch. It is important though, I agree.

Carey. Not a fan of cornbeef and cabbage. I like my cornbeef in lunchmeat/Ruben form.

lasann. You should update more then. Talk about this drink concoction.

augie. *smooch*

MM. I'm sorry. You should come over next time too.

momma said...

Hi Glowie! I've missed you!!!

*smooch*

Jen said...

1. Ok, I get it now. When you said "he should have bought me green flowers" I thought you were talking about your dad.
2. Oh good. I hope they enjoyed them.
3. It was blue and purple and pink, I think. It was too bright for me.
4. I did watch Wenty. I was bawling my eyes out at the end. :(

*smooch*

Jen said...

1. Ok, I get it now. When you said "he should have bought me green flowers" I thought you were talking about your dad.
2. Oh good. I hope they enjoyed them.
3. It was blue and purple and pink, I think. It was too bright for me.
4. I did watch Wenty. I was bawling my eyes out at the end. :(

*smooch*

Glowie said...

Hi momma! How you? *smooch*

Jen. 1) I can see where that could be confusing. But you saw them so it shouldn't have confused you. *shakes head* 2) They did. They said "thanks Auntie Jen." 3) Pink would look strange in your kitchen. 4) I felt too disconnected to bawl. Too much time between this episode and the last one.

kim (weltek) said...

That is so sweet of your dad. Awwww!

Hope you are having a good week, glowie!

~Nutz said...

Sounds like a fun visit with Jen. I'm not gellus. Nope. Not me. Too bad about Geggy.

Kewl about the flowers!

I'm Irish (well 1/2 Irish) and I don't like corned beef! I wonder if that's a sin?

Did you know your blog was broken? Yep, maybe it was just me, but I got a blank page here for 2 or 3 days.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Isn't anyone going to ask about my childhood trauma?

Does noone care about meeeeeeee?

BTW, the fact that you hang out with Jen all the time is just rubbing it in.

mtw said...

Dammit! I want to hang out with you and Jen too! And I don't care a lick about Wenty, but I really like the show. I fell asleep halfway through last night. I had an awful headache.

Bob, tell us about your childhood trauma??? Please??? Will this suck-up moment finally get you to post a link to me???

Monstah said...

So. Where the heck was Geg?

Monstah said...

oh. and it so obvious how much jared needs you.

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Lets hope Jared doesn't mess with Gabby cause Carlos will mess up his pretty little face *smooch*

Zombs said...

Hi Glowie!

*gives glow a wet willie*