Thursday, March 23, 2006

Tuesday, March 28th

I'm going to see Jared. Apparently he has been dressing as a priest for shows. I'm not sure I appreciate this much. Having the kind of feelings that I have for Jared would seem wrong if he was a priest. Right? Maybe I'll just rip his collar off and molest him on the stage.


This is on a Tuesday night. This means I will miss Chris. Well, I won't miss it totally. I'll record it and watch when I get home. best.idol.contestant.ever. He's amazing. He's sexy too. There are places I'd like to put that bald head of his. His wife would appreciate that, I'm sure. Sorry, wife.


Speaking of American Idol... what is it about Bucky that makes me want to do really dirty things to him? This is sudden. I've liked him from the beginning but these are new feelings. He has this growl thing when he sings that makes me kinda horny. In a dirty greasy car mechanic kind of way. He said if he wasn't singing, he'd want to be a racecar driver. I wonder if he works on cars. *rowr* I'd like to throw him on the hood of an old mustang and molest him with Simple Man playing in the background.



I'm starting to squirm in my seat a little.

30 comments:

Bravie said...

*makes face* Bucky is icky. Just icky. Usually you have much better taste, Glow. *shakes head*

Glowie said...

Bucky is married too apparently. I appreciate the way he doesn't rub that in my face. I bet she'd let me do dirty things to him. She looks like fun.

Glowie said...

I guess I've never looked at his fingers. I told you, these are new warm feelings I'm having for him.

She's pretty hot, yes.

Glowie said...

and I really appreciate that his fansite is called "covingtonscrew" because I read it as Covington Screw. *grin*

You can see some pictures of her here:
http://www.buckycovingtononline.com/familyphotos.html
pffft

Glowie said...

that last part is "html". It's all cut off on my screen. I added the "pffft" myself.

Bravie said...

Okay, I'll go and look a bit later.

Jen said...

Perv.

Glowie said...

what? *bats eyelashes*

thndrkttn said...

Apologies to Carey in advance.

I'd like to throw him on the hood of an old mustang and molest him with Simple Man playing in the background.

OMG, me too! I keep envisioning pushing his hair back and kissing him on the neck.

Yikes.

Glowie said...

I think you're tamer than me. I would like to grab him by the hair and throw him on the hood of the car and just like bite him.

I keep looking for a picture of him from last night. I'm pretty sure I was purring while we were watching it.

thndrkttn said...

I have not mentioned my "Bucky Love" to DH. He'd give me the WTF?! face.

Bravie said...

I'm with Tkit's DH. *makes WTF face*
You two usually have such good taste in men. I'm not getting this at all.

Lasann said...

There two of them - on the website. One for glowie and one for thndrkttn. I'll watch (or while you are busy Carey and I will ..).

Is Bucky a twin?

Glowie said...

We do have good taste. Shawn is convinced I have the hots for Ace. I mean, he has made me drool once or twice but he doesn't give me any of these warm feelings.

Jen said...

Ace? I could understand.
Bucky? Not so much.

thndrkttn said...

I guess it's the somewhat shy, country boy with the "aw shucks" thing going on that just makes you want to take control and rip every button off of his slightly grungy flannel shirt and lick his stomach which I am envisioning to be rock hard, six pack abs and tasting slightly like salt and motor oil.

So, have I thoroughly grossed you out Carey?

Bravie said...

You could never gross me out. *grin*
I'll just be over here, busy with Lasann while ya'll take care of Yucky Bucky.

Glowie said...

Bucky has a twin, yes. Rocky. They both sing.

mmmm salty

Here ya go, TKit. If this doesn't make your Bucky Lust increase, nothing will. I love his voice.

Glowie said...

oops.
Here ya go, TKit:
http://www.buckycovingtononline.com/blog.html

Glowie said...

oh man. Just when I think I just want to rape the hick and leave him on the greasy garage floor with bite marks all over him, I find all kinds of stuff out about him and start to get all swoony. I do this to myself and get all obsessive. *giggle* My crushes are going to overflow. And I'm seeing Jared on Tuesday, people. eek. Stupid reality tv shows. mmmm Bobby Jon...

Schnookie said...

OMH what has gotten into you Glowie? Or should I say, what hasn't gotten into you *smirk*

What is "redneck sex"? Do you have to say "gitter done" at the crucial moment?

Love Love Love Chris. OMH, he was amazing the other night singing I walk the Line. AWESOME!!!!!

I think it's natural to have lustful thoughts about some men in a priest's uniform. There are some good looking men of the cloth out there.

Sheesh Glowie, you got me squirming in my seat now *giggle*

GITTER DONE!!!

Schnookie said...

Oh and Bucky? *puke* Icky Icky Icky!!

Zombs said...

I am disturbed now.

MOstly by Nookie yelling "Gitter done!"

Glowie said...

Nookie! shame on you.

Zbaby! What do you mean you are disturbed now?

Carey, if he starts making pig noises I'll be upset. I'd rather he growled.

Sonya said...

Chris is hott!

kim (weltek) said...

Geez, Glow, are your hormones exploding?! I wish I was watching Idol so I could swoon with all of you.

~Nutz said...

Oooh! Have fun with Jared!

Rocky & Bullwinkle? Don't do a thing for me. Oh well! More guys for you! *grin*

Glowie said...

I think I'm in heat, kim. I told you all I was purring the other night. heh. You should watch. Definitely. I just love a man that can sing. *purr*

Nutzy! I don't need any more guys! Jared is plenty (rumor has it). I just can't seem to help myself.

Monstah said...

You are way, way, way too cute. Chris is winning me over too. I love how he listed his wife as his lucky charm!

*smooch*

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm, my husband works on cars. What do you want to do to him???


I love Chris. Bucky, not so much.