"...and imagine you're a girl just trying to finally come clean knowing full well they'd prefer you were dirty and smiling" -- ani difranco
Clicky #1 comes up "page can't be found"
okey dokey. Thanks.
fixed?
Yes, thank you.
Done. I sent the email letter.*smooch*
Thanks, sweetie. *smooch*
hmmm. We'll see. *grin*
What's the 2nd clicky?
A thread at the other place with lots of information.umm.Why don't you click it and find out? :-)
I did click it silly. I can't access that other place from this computer.
I'm just teasing you, sweet Nookie. *smooch*
Oh *WHACKS* Glowie. Don't tease me!!!
I will put Mr Monstah right on this. And I am sure MIL will do the same in Texas.
thanks, Monsty.
See! I had hope when I started reading the thread that it was finally something we can all agree on....then, there always has to be one person in the bunch.Hmmmm... let's see? Save the environment or save children and animals? Seems like an easy choice to me!I know! Let's all ban abortion and let the antifreeze take care of all those unwanted children! Yup! There it is, the best of both worlds!Sorry for ranting here, Glowie, but I've temporarily banned myself from posting there....and I do plan to do this!*smooch*
Thanks to HD, you and others for spreading the word. I've just called my parents and reminded them, even though they know. Better safe than sorry.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Clicky #1 comes up "page can't be found"
okey dokey. Thanks.
fixed?
Yes, thank you.
Done. I sent the email letter.
*smooch*
Thanks, sweetie. *smooch*
hmmm. We'll see. *grin*
What's the 2nd clicky?
A thread at the other place with lots of information.
umm.
Why don't you click it and find out?
:-)
I did click it silly. I can't access that other place from this computer.
I'm just teasing you, sweet Nookie. *smooch*
Oh *WHACKS* Glowie. Don't tease me!!!
I will put Mr Monstah right on this. And I am sure MIL will do the same in Texas.
thanks, Monsty.
See! I had hope when I started reading the thread that it was finally something we can all agree on.
...then, there always has to be one person in the bunch.
Hmmmm... let's see? Save the environment or save children and animals? Seems like an easy choice to me!
I know! Let's all ban abortion and let the antifreeze take care of all those unwanted children! Yup! There it is, the best of both worlds!
Sorry for ranting here, Glowie, but I've temporarily banned myself from posting there.
...and I do plan to do this!
*smooch*
Thanks to HD, you and others for spreading the word. I've just called my parents and reminded them, even though they know. Better safe than sorry.
Post a Comment