from IMDB. For those who ask *looks at Supes* who Jared Leto is.
Actor - filmography(In Production) (2000s) (1990s)
Chapter 27 (2007) (post-production) (attached) .... Mark David Chapman
Lonely Hearts (2006) (completed) .... Raymond Fernandez
Lord of War (2005) .... Vitaly Orlov
Alexander (2004) .... Hephaistion
Panic Room (2002) .... Junior
Highway (2002/I) .... Jack Hayes
Sol Goode (2001) (uncredited) .... Sage (Rock Star Wannabe)
Sunset Strip (2000) .... Glen Walker
Requiem for a Dream (2000) .... Harry Goldfarb
American Psycho (2000) .... Paul Allen
Girl, Interrupted (1999) .... Tobias 'Toby' Jacobs
Fight Club (1999) .... Angel Face
Black and White (1999) .... Casey
The Thin Red Line (1998) .... Second Lieutenant Whyte
Urban Legend (1998) .... Paul Gardener
Basil (1998) .... Basil
Switchback (1997) .... Lane Dixon
Prefontaine (1997) .... Steve Prefontaine
The Last of the High Kings (1996) .... Frankie Griffin... aka Summer Fling (USA: video title)
How to Make an American Quilt (1995) .... Beck
Cool and the Crazy (1994) (TV) .... Michael
"My So-Called Life" .... Jordan Catalano
"Almost Home" - The Fox and the Hound (1993) TV Episode .... Rick Aiken
"Camp Wilder" - I Love You, Margaret B. Sanger (1992) TV Episode .... Dexter - A Close Shave (1992) TV Episode .... Dexter
Composer - filmography
The Core (2003) (song "Echelon") ... aka Core (USA: poster title)
Producer - filmography
Sol Goode (2001) (co-producer)
And his band:
30 Seconds to Mars
Monday, March 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
27 comments:
We're going to watch Urban Legend this weekend, right? I must see Joshua. :D
Um. *points to icon*
Pacey?
Yes. Pacey. I love him. I watched a movie about wearwolves this weekend just because he's in it. I don't do wearwolf movies. Is that how you spell wearwolf? It looks wrong.
werewolf
Cursed. I saw it. But I saw it because I like werewolf movies. Did you see Skulls? He was in that one. He is in Urban Legend? I watched it not long ago (I bought it shortly after we saw it at CD Warehouse. I went back to buy it.)and the only one (other than my boyfriend) I can remember is Rebecca Gayheart.
Yes, I saw The Skulls, too. I'm making my way through all of his movies. I was going to get Urban Legend next, but I figured we could watch it together since both our boyfriends were in it. :) I believe he plays a character named Damon, but I could be making that up. I'll have to check IMDB.
I checked. Yep, Damon. I still have no recollection of him. Ack! Yes, I do! oh my. okay.
You know who is very cute but I always felt guilty crushing on because he was young? Jonathan Jackson. I think that's his name. Wait. I have to go check now.
Yes, that's his name. Jonathan Jackson. Very cute. Too young.
I haven't seen the movie in awhile, but I think he's missing for most of it, yes? I don't care if he's only in one scene. I'll watch and enjoy. *grin* I recently watched a movie where he was in a coma practically the whole time. He was still adorable. *giggle* *swoon*
Jonathan Jackson? *goes to google*
I have no idea who he is. I've never seen any of his movies besides Insomnia and I don't remember him. Some of his pics are cute. Some he has long hair. *rolls eyes* :D
Oh, and he's only 2 years younger than me. Heh.
He started out on General Hospital. Tuck Everlasting is a very cute movie. You should watch it. He's very dreamy in that one. Very young.
I just googled your new boyfriend. I didn't know he was in so many movies. Did you see Apt Pupil? I don't remember him in it but I guess it was eight or nine years ago that I saw it. I have it on my netflix list too because I wanted to watch it again. But it's at the bottom.
Yes, Josh has been in a ton of movies. Yay! I don't think I ever saw Apt Pupil. If I did, I don't remember it. I could move it up to the top of my list and bring it, if you want.
Yeah, that will work. Do that.
Do you think everybody is enjoying our banter?
Ok. Done.
Of course they are. We're fascinating. *grin*
Ok, I've only seen Fight Club, but I thought your boyfriend ran off with Angelina Jolie?
I? Am so confused right now.
Fight Club! Great movie except watching Angel Face get beaten to a bloody pulp.
umm. Whose boyfriend ran off with Angelina Jolie? Just because you're confused doesn't mean you have to confuse me. Or does it?
Whose boyfriend?
Bob <--also confuzzled
I think he may be referring to Glow's old boyfriend, Brad Pitt.
ok...we are now experts!! smooch
Was I? I dunno.
So Brad Pitt wasn't who we were talking about?
Who doesn't know Jordan Catalano????????????
Now I feel young.
jordan who? was he a new kid on the block?
No silly, that was Jordan Knight (embarrassed to know that).
Glowie's BF played the hot guy/dreamy boyfriend character on a very popular yet short-lived TV show about high school called "My So-Called Life" that was on when I was in about 9th grade. It was so wonderful....
Hope you girls have a great time this weekend!
*smooches* to jen and glowie!
Woahhh...what happened with the blog? It's bigger and I can't see the top. Is it just me?
Post a Comment