"...and imagine you're a girl just trying to finally come clean knowing full well they'd prefer you were dirty and smiling" -- ani difranco
Congrats, Glow Pop. What a fun two weeks you and your city are going to have. Good luck!
Conga rats!
Congrats. I can still remember (believe it or not) the excitement of the 49ers going to super bowls and know how you're feeling.
Superwha?Is this like some junoir level thing?Why do their helmets look so weird and where is the puck?
This is a football thing right? Congrats Glow!
Fun, fun, fun!
Who?
Yay Steelers! I bet you'll have a blast watching it all Glowie. I'll be rooting for your team.
Yay! Thank you, Nookie. *smooch*
I knew you would be excited. LOL!
Ack! I have the power to delete that, you know.
While I am rooting for Seattle (who I picked in the pool), I would not be disappointed if Big Ben & THE BUS! got to wear those rings.I just hope this one is actually a good, close, exciting game unlike the *yawn*fests that were this week's games!
Go Penguins! Yay!
*break dances through Glowie's blog while cheering on the Steelers*
*pout* Redskins are out, so I guess I can root for the Steelers, just for you.*smooch*
"inquisitive?" *rolls eyes*
I bet we get a major superbowl update. LOL!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Congrats, Glow Pop. What a fun two weeks you and your city are going to have. Good luck!
Conga rats!
Congrats. I can still remember (believe it or not) the excitement of the 49ers going to super bowls and know how you're feeling.
Superwha?
Is this like some junoir level thing?
Why do their helmets look so weird and where is the puck?
This is a football thing right?
Congrats Glow!
Fun, fun, fun!
Who?
Yay Steelers! I bet you'll have a blast watching it all Glowie. I'll be rooting for your team.
Yay! Thank you, Nookie. *smooch*
I knew you would be excited. LOL!
Ack! I have the power to delete that, you know.
While I am rooting for Seattle (who I picked in the pool), I would not be disappointed if Big Ben & THE BUS! got to wear those rings.
I just hope this one is actually a good, close, exciting game unlike the *yawn*fests that were this week's games!
Go Penguins! Yay!
*break dances through Glowie's blog while cheering on the Steelers*
*pout* Redskins are out, so I guess I can root for the Steelers, just for you.
*smooch*
"inquisitive?" *rolls eyes*
I bet we get a major superbowl update. LOL!
Post a Comment