Friday, January 06, 2006
whoa
I don't like Lindsay Lohan. Yet, I am obsessed with her. I have to read every bit of information that is released about her. I can't help it. She's a 19 year old hussy. So many rumors about so many different guys. Some of them have to be true. Right? I just hope that she and my man are just "great friends" and nothing more. I like to think he has better taste than that. Not that she isn't beautiful, because she is. But *gag* eww, she makes me want to hurl. Little skank. Anyway, I saw this picture of her and I just cannot CANNOT believe how much she looks like Shawn's cousin. It's uncanny. *shudder* Freaky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Sometimes I get paranoid that I am secretly in love with her or something. Not Shawn's cousin but Lindsay.
See, I don't think she's that pretty. I think she was a cute kid, but it's evident that the superstar lifestyle has caught up with her. And that voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.
AND (yes, one more rant), I'm getting really sick of actresses deciding they might as well have a singing career, too.
But I see your problem, glow. Sometimes I hate celebs so much that I crave any gossip about them because it reinforces my distaste for their existence.
Glowie and Lindsay, sittin' in a tree.
Just watch out, hon. You don't know where she's been.
*giggle*
*gives Jen squinty eyes*
I read that she admitted to having bulimia, did you hear that?
MM: I think she was bulemic for (1) attention and (2) for something to do.
I loathe her. I agree with Weltek. She was a cute kid, but I don't think she's attractive, and she makes me want to hurl.
I'd rather look at a "carpet" chest all day than look at her.
Are you people saying Shawn's cousin is unattractive? sheesh
*smirk*
Yes, I heard all about the eating disorders and drugs. Click on the link on my blog called "the Bosh". Lots of Lindsay tidbits there.
Hi Sis. My woman crush are the young Hepburns...and this local weather lady who just got back from maternity leave. I am embarassed by this because she looks kind of trashy (Revere trashy- which means something if you are from here- and believe me it is not a compliment.) Oh! ANd I finally found myself an imaginary boyfriend so we can go imaginary double dates! (I will blog about him-- the man of mystery!-- next week!
And Boo, based on how thin Lindsay Lohn is I seriously doubt she is bulimic for kicks or for attention. I have a feeling she is very sick and is very much bulimic/aneroexic.
Interesting how we find things we hate and keep picking at them.
There was this one columnist that used to write in Macleans (Canadian news magazine) that I loathed. I used to read her just for the satisfaction of hurling the magizine across the room afterwards.
When she said something I agreed with I felt somehow violated.
Shawn confirmed. This picture does look amazingly like cousin Katey.
She was a cute, cute child actress. And I'm somewhat mesmerized by her actions now. Sad that she got into the drug and eating disorder dysfunction that seems to follow all grown up child stars.
Just stay away from Mr. Alstott. *evil eye*
I have no opinion of Ms. Lohan, I just stopped by to say hi.
*smooch*
I don't like Lindsay Lohan either.
Who?
So? Is Alstott retiring?
Post a Comment