*giggle* I am such a dork.
Click on the linky over there ---> that says "The Bosh". Go to the bottom. Click "next page". Go to the article that says "Oh My Gosh: Jared Leto is Fat." Click on the thingy to read more. Go to the picture of Lindsay and "Jared" (it SO obviously isn't Jared) . Read the correction note.
Heh. I just couldn't stand it anymore. I had to email the editor.
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Dork.
Thank you, dobie.
*squinty eyes at carey and nookie*
Dork.
Ha! They made the correction and you got your name on the site!
Update - turns out the above image is not of Jared & Lohan. Thanks for Correction Gloria
It's obvious that Jared needs you.
Yes he does. It's nice to know that somebody does.
By the way: this is all so adorable, I'm not sure I can stand it. I want to reach through the screen and lobstah pinch you.
Dork.
*smooch*
It's important to stand up for your man!
You know that you and Jared are always welcome at my place.
LMAO. Yer cute. :)
I'm sure that Jared appreciates your efforts. You're just too cute!
r u still dorkin on us?
Glowie is dorkalicious!
Geek-a-zoid.
Post a Comment