Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Guess Who?



Filming "Chapter 27," a movie about John Lennon's assassination.

Please note: I am posting this picture because I think it is a testament to what a committed person he is. He is willing to mutilate and alter his impossibly beautiful self for a movie that he believes in to become the character he portrays. In Requiem, he lost 28 pounds. In Lonely Hearts, a movie coming out this year, he sat in a makeup chair while people plucked hairs out of his head. Do not fear that I will be posting "icky" pictures of Jared. I don't like them any more than you do.

24 comments:

Bravie said...

Ick. I know he's your boyfriend but that is not an attractive picture.

Glowie said...

yeah, hon. That's the idea. Mark David Chapman isn't exactly a nice looking man.

Bravie said...

I know he's not but now we have to look at icky pictures of Jared. Bring back Justin. Or Angie. Or Brad.
OR, Eric Bana. I forgot about my crush on him until I saw him on the Golden Globes the other night. Then I was reminded.

Schnookie said...

That's Jared? Wow. What a transformation.

Looks like he packed on a few pounds.

Glowie said...

umm. Most of the pictures I post of Jared aren't current, Sunshine. Most of the pictures I post of everybody aren't current. Why would you have to look at fat pictures of him?

Bravie said...

Did I just get scolded? *pout*

Glowie said...

Yes.

Eric Bana is not all that good looking, btw.

Bravie said...

*pout*

OMH yes he is. I fell in love with him in Troy. I almost watched him more than I watched Brad. He has that Orlando Bloom look about him. *swoon*

Schnookie said...

I didn't care much for Eric Bana in the Hulk but when I saw him in Troy, WOWZA! Very nice.

Bravie said...

I didn't even realize that it was him in the Hulk until after I saw Troy. And I agree with Nookie.

momma said...

I just came here to agree with Carey. Except I'm not sure who this Eric person is, so I don't know if I can agree with her there. Can I, Carey?

Glowie said...

What exactly are you agreeing with, Momma?

Glowie said...

Are you agreeing that it is not an attractive picture? Cause, you know, that's why it says "Guess Who" at the top there.

momma said...

Umm....Uh...Her first post. And her second one. And uh...is that all Carey?

Bravie said...

Eric is very swoon worthy, Momma. You should agree with me on that. *grin*

Glowie said...

She got scolded for her second post. Shall I explain to you all why I posted this?

Schnookie said...

It's great to see that side of him. I'm often fascinated by some actors/actresses' transformations in films.

I didn't know that he was playing that role. I honestly don't know if I would have recognized him had it not been you who posted the pic.

lights said...

Wow. That's quite a transformation.

mm said...

Good for him. It does show dedication when an actor does something like this.

And he's hot no matter what.

(see, Carey? You're supposed to something like *that* duh!)

Zombs said...

Monsty!

Zombs said...

Oops...just read the rest...it is Jared Leto?

*shrugs* looked like a D&D type guy.

HistoryDetective said...

That looks like the computer geek that was on the math team when I was in high school. (Of course, I was the geek on the Science team.)

Monstah said...

I know this is more of a post about your undying, unwavering love for Jared but if I could I would like to insert something on Lennon himself.

Has anyone recently listened to Double Fantasy? In particular the song "Watching the Wheels"? Masterpiece. Lennon was clearly back in touch with his muse and it is so horrible that his life was cut short.

*smooch to Glow Pop*

I looked all over for a Jared calandar for your b-day.

volsfan said...

Not a nice lookin pic!