*yawn* I am so tired. I need to try to go to sleep at a decent hour. I stayed up to watch a Jared movie the other night. It came on at 2:15. Last night? I'm not sure what my problem was. Maybe it was the two hour nap I took after work. *grin*
*sigh*
*yawn*
34 comments:
I worked out last night. So I was up later than normal. Surprisingly, I'm not tired today.
Which Jared movie? I stayed up late watching something, which I'm oddly embarassed about, so we'll just leave it at that. Heh. And then I couldn't sleep because of this godforsaken cold. *sniff* *hack*
I'm tired too. I've been up stupid late lately and it sucks being either tired all the time, or sleeping the day away. Watching a Jared movie? Might be worth being tired for. *grin*
*smooches* Glow!
Sunset Strip
Well duh!!! Stop with the 2-hour naps after work. Sheesh.
Jen, was it Grease? *giggle*
Nookie! I would not be embarassed to watch Grease. I love that movie. :)
"You're the one that I want
You are the one I want
Hoo hoo hoo honey"
Well? What was it?
*waits*
*giggle* Neither would I *grin*
"Hopelessly devoted tooooo yoooooooouuuuuuuu"
Good gawd. Take a nap, girlie.
That's my favorite song in the movie, Nooks. Hopelessly Devoted. Good stuff. I also love singing the ending song. I know every ramma lamma and shoo bop. *giggle*
Glowie? Um. Let's just say it was a tv series that I should've watched when I was 14. Not when I'm 25. LOL. Except it wasn't on when I was 14. Heh.
*evil eye*
I like that show.
I'm tired, too. Hopefully the Airborne will keep me from getting sicker though.
I like it too. *hangs head* I'm so ashamed. *snort*
Ummmm, someone clue me in on this tv show????
LOL that you know every ramma lamma shoo bop in that song. Do you do the dorky dance also? :-)
I'll leave it up to Jen to tell you what show it is/was.
Let's just say that the Kat from TomKat got lots of face time on this show.
I don't ahve a lot to say. But *smooch*
Dawson's Creek? Can't be... that was just on wasn't it?
Oh, and is that Jared asleep at his desk?
Nookie? Just on? huh?
pssst...it is/was Dawson's Creek
Yes that is Jared/Jordan asleep at his desk. Isn't he cute?
Thanks for giving away my secret Glow. *whack* LOL. I would've told Nookie anyway though.
Hi, my name is Jen and I'm a closet Dawson's Creek fan. *giggle*
Oh, and no I don't dance to Grease, Nookie. I'm not that good. :)
I was waiting for you to reveal it but you are too slow. I don't understand why it embarrasses you anyway. It was a good show dammit.
It's the cold (illness, not temperature). It's making me verrry slooow. And I don't know why it embarasses me either. I just feel like it was made for teenagers, and I'm not a teenager anymore.
Heh! I got into Dawson's Creek when it was ending. I loved it. I'd love to see the whole thing.
*stands proudly with Jen & Glow*
Oh and Glowie? He's not really that cute in that pic. Sorry. I can just imagine some drool hanging off his mouth *giggle*
Nookie! Let's go to Glow's house and watch it on her insanely big tv. She owns seasons 1 and 2. *grin*
And I just realized I've been spelling embarrass wrong all day. I thought it only had 1 R. How embarrrrrrassing.
With help from my Tivo, I believe I have seen every episode of Dawson's Creek. *sigh* I love that show!
I'm renting them from Netflix. I'm only halfway through season 2, so it'll probably take me a few months to see all the episodes. But when I get obsessed with something, I really get obsessed. LOL.
Right now I am trying to get the little person next to me to take his 4:00 pm nap. He is more interested in making a "pah, pah, pah" noise.
*sis smooch*
I'm tired of being tired of being tired!
Tivo is the best. I'm exhausted this week. Can't wait for the weekend.
mmmmm Jared drool.
*grin*
Jen! Guess which movie I watched last night? Yeppers ... Grease. It's probably the 25th time I've seen it. Love Rizzo. Always feel sorry for her, especially when she's singing the song "There are worse things I could do". Love the dance off LOL. I thought of you at the end with the Ramalala song and goofy dancing *giggle*
Embarrassing admission: I still get goosebumps at the end LOL.
I like the end of Grease 2.
"We'll be together. Always together. Like birds of a feather...
I've seen that one well over 100 times. heh. My friend and I, when we were growing up, watched it every time it was on. Grease, I've probably only seen 50 times or so.
I also like Grease 2 because I like Michelle Pfeiffer. I haven't seen it that many times though so I don't remember much of it.
*smoooooch* Good morning Glowie!
Post a Comment