Chris hates Steve Carrel. Pbbbt. I assume you watch The Office? yes? no? The Office website is pretty funny. Dwight has a blog. And there are Christmas Party pictures.
40 Year Old Virgin. Not a good movie to rent when you have two teenage girls visiting. Why didn't someone tell me that last week? I guess that's what I get for laughing at my Dad's discomfort finding out that Brokeback Mountain was about gay cowboys.
*resists lusty comments about Augie's pretend celebrity boy toy or whatever it is she calls him*
20 comments:
*swoon*
*big lusty sigh*
I love you Glow! You are the best.
Love you too. I *am* the best, aren't I? *giggle*
I should find other pictures of him for you. *puts that on to-do list*
-snark attack-
*tickles bob*
Number three is a hottie.
-double snark attack at number 3-
How goofy is he?
Nothing for me? Not even some dreadlocks and a super hairy chest?
#3 looks a bit like Klinger from M.A.S.H. He also looks like he might have a hairy back ... OOKY!
Chris hates Steve Carrel. Pbbbt. I assume you watch The Office? yes? no? The Office website is pretty funny. Dwight has a blog. And there are Christmas Party pictures.
OMH! Thank you, Weltek. I did not know this. I love that show. *giggle*
Dreadlocks, Boo? More old pictures of Gary Dourdan? *giggle*
Nookie!
Oh he's the guy from the Office? Is he the same one from the 40 yr old virgin movie?
Yes, Nookie. Same guy. Isn't he adorable? heh.
I want a Jared calendar. I think Augie is making me one. *grin*
He is funny on the Office. Didn't know it was the same guy.
I still think he probably has a hairy back though LOL.
Ook. Just Ook.
Don't you mean the second pic is for Arkie?
40 Year Old Virgin. Not a good movie to rent when you have two teenage girls visiting. Why didn't someone tell me that last week? I guess that's what I get for laughing at my Dad's discomfort finding out that Brokeback Mountain was about gay cowboys.
*resists lusty comments about Augie's pretend celebrity boy toy or whatever it is she calls him*
*giggles*
I'll go with Seacrust. THANKS!
Yes Glowie.
I watched CSI last night and I looked at his beautiful face.
Post a Comment