"...and imagine you're a girl just trying to finally come clean knowing full well they'd prefer you were dirty and smiling" -- ani difranco
Eh, he doesn't do it for me.
your blog is starting to get me all hot and bothered with these hottie postings!!
Eh, me either. But he was a cocky yuck on Y&R back when I watched it.
Hm. Nice arms. I think I'll stick with Wenty. :)
Wenty looked extra yummy last night. I don't know why though. Those lips of his *sigh* I just love his mouth. And his eyes. And those lips.I can't hang out in the blog world today. I'm getting uncomfortable.
I've decided that Wenty is only attractive on that show.Believe me, this guy has nothing on my Jared in my eyes. *grin*
Yes, yes, YES! to his lips. Oh, how I'd love to be that little scar. *swoon* (I've decided that I'm a lip girl.)Of course he doesn't have anything on Jared. That would be insane to say. *grin*
Back off!!! You have enough pretend boyfriends Glowie!!!I? have loved... ummm... lusted after Shemar since he joined Y&R years ago!!! *rolls eyes*
Plus? Bebo likes him too, so you have quite a fight on your hands!
I agree with Carey. He's just eh to me. I think he's just too polished. I don't like a man who uses more hair products than I do.
Nutzy? Relax. I don't want him. I have myself full with Jared.
*smiles sheepishly*Oh! In that case... Glowie? Thanks you so much for the new eye candy!*smooch*
That was supposed to say, "thank" not "thanks". It looks like Glowie was thanking Glowie for the eye candy!Oh, nevermind... *grin*
heh. You're cute. And you're welcome.
I remember him from YR. Malcolm was an annoying character, but Shemar is quite yummy.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Eh, he doesn't do it for me.
your blog is starting to get me all hot and bothered with these hottie postings!!
Eh, me either. But he was a cocky yuck on Y&R back when I watched it.
Hm. Nice arms. I think I'll stick with Wenty. :)
Wenty looked extra yummy last night. I don't know why though. Those lips of his *sigh* I just love his mouth. And his eyes. And those lips.
I can't hang out in the blog world today. I'm getting uncomfortable.
I've decided that Wenty is only attractive on that show.
Believe me, this guy has nothing on my Jared in my eyes. *grin*
Yes, yes, YES! to his lips. Oh, how I'd love to be that little scar. *swoon* (I've decided that I'm a lip girl.)
Of course he doesn't have anything on Jared. That would be insane to say. *grin*
Back off!!! You have enough pretend boyfriends Glowie!!!
I? have loved... ummm... lusted after Shemar since he joined Y&R years ago!!!
*rolls eyes*
Plus? Bebo likes him too, so you have quite a fight on your hands!
I agree with Carey. He's just eh to me.
I think he's just too polished. I don't like a man who uses more hair products than I do.
Nutzy? Relax. I don't want him. I have myself full with Jared.
*smiles sheepishly*
Oh! In that case... Glowie? Thanks you so much for the new eye candy!
*smooch*
That was supposed to say, "thank" not "thanks". It looks like Glowie was thanking Glowie for the eye candy!
Oh, nevermind... *grin*
heh. You're cute. And you're welcome.
I remember him from YR. Malcolm was an annoying character, but Shemar is quite yummy.
Post a Comment