Thursday, October 13, 2005

The dress


Unfortunately, I do not look quite that good in it. *sigh*


Oh. And

18 comments:

Jen said...

Purty. You're gonna look great. Stop worrying. NOW.

mm said...

OMG! For once I acually love a wedding dress! Not too frilly or anything. I love it! It will look so good on you.
I will *need* to see pics of you in it on your wedding day.

Schnookie said...

It's lovely Glowie, as you will be. It sort of looks medievel (sp????) like King arthur days. Sort of.

*smooch*

Immunegirl said...

Soooooo pretty. I'm officially jealous. :)

~Nutz said...

Bee-yoo-tee-full!

Oh, and I bet you'll look even better than she does!

momma said...

Like I said - GORGEOUS!!!!!!

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Very very nice and I guarantee you look better in it than she does.

*poke*

Zombs said...

That dress is great! I love it!

Bravie said...

Very nice. It will be beautiful once you are in it. *smooch*

Rose said...

YOU? are not too fat to where a beautiful dress.

Or? Run around naked for that matter.

HE! loves you.

YOU! start loving yourself.

NOW!

(Ok, easier said than done- but I know how beautiful you are online; there is no way that doesn't come through in person. Smooch and congrats on the dress!)

Seana said...

What a great dress. Simple and elegant.

I wish I could see his face when he sees you in it.

All will be well.

Breezy said...

Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful. All it needs is you!

yvonne said...

It's beautiful, but the most beautiful thing about it will be you wearing it.

*smooch*

jenbeauty said...

yummy on both counts!! You would look fabulous!

Coco said...

It's really lovely, Glow. The non-froufrou is perfect.

Zombs said...

*conga's in*

*pushes past Jared*

*puts on Glowie's dress*

CONGA LINE!!!!

Monstee, monstee, monstee!

*congas off to Augie's*

Glowie said...

Thank you all. *smooches all around*