Thursday, October 13, 2005

Well

I bought my dress last night. Every time I put one on, I cried. If my mom wasn't there, I would have left. I am way too fat to get married. *pout* The last dress I put on was a keeper though. I got my dress, shoes, headpiece, purse, jewelry, and snugger slip. The little alterations that the dress needs, my mom's neighbor is going to do. I got invitations that you print out yourself. I got a cake topper. ummmm. I think that's all I got yesterday. *grin* Oh and our flight and hotel is booked. Celebrity Spa Suite, baby.

And for good measure, some Jordan Catalano:


Monsty, help me out here. Who are you looking for?

17 comments:

Zombs said...

Sniff! Our little Glowie is getting all prettied up!

Are other people coming to your wedding or are you eloping?

Oh and you are not too fat to get married! Those dresses all run small!

Bravie said...

Yay!! now you have all of that behind you. You can be done stressing. *snort*
*smooch*

Glowie said...

umm. We're going to Vegas. Nobody will be there but we're not eloping. Yes, I'm fat.

oh yeah, Carey. All the stress is gone now. *snort*

Jen said...

Yay! Do I get to see the dress? Will you put everything on and model for me? *grin* I'm sure it's beautiful, just like you.

So, did you find out which celebrity comes with your suite? LMAO.

*big smooch*

momma said...

Sounds wonderful!

Something to bring a smile to your face - I was going to post over here or on my blog to you asking about your latest wedding preparations and to ask if you need any help. *smooch*

Breezy said...

So we're not invited to Vegas? *pout*

Schnookie said...

Ummmmm, what's a snugger slip?

*sniffle* I have tears in my eyes just thinking of you getting married. You're going to be so beautiful Glowie. *HUGS*

Oooooooooh Celebrity Spa Suite ... sounds fun. What hotel will be you be at so I can look it up on the web. You don't have to post it here. Email it to me.
*smooch*

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

woohooo...so we're all putting on wedding dresses this weekend and prancing around the house while eating cake and cookies...hehe...

oh wait, maybe that belongs in Carey's "Friends" post

You are most definitely not Fat, you're PHAT, Pretty Hot and Tempting.

Anonymous said...

Yay, Stressball!

*Smooch*

Glowie said...

Jen, yep. I'll show it to you but I'm not putting it on. And thank you. *smooch*

Momma, thanks hon. I'm good, I think. *smooch*

Breezy, you're all invited to Vegas. Who's going to be there? *smooch*

Nookie, a snugger slip is a snug slip. *grin* *smoooooooch*

Steve, I'm not bringing the dress with me, ya goof. Thanks. *smooch*

Boo! You're so cute. *smooch*

Jen said...

Not putting it on? Pfffft!

mm said...

What about putting a pic of it here? Or one of you wearing it after you get married? I have no doubt you're going to look hot! You're just being silly.

Immunegirl said...

I agree with Zombie...those dresses run small. I'm sure you look fabulous!!! *smoooches* and Good Luck. :)

Glowie said...

ooh. Good idea, MM. I didn't think of that. I'll take a looksie.

Glowie said...

Thanks, Iggy! *smooch*

Well, the only picture I can find of it is some macromedia thingy. I don't think it's going to work. *pout*

~Nutz said...

Ooooh! Glowie that's great! So glad you found the dress.

*waits for purty pic*

Glowie said...

Thanks, bob. *smooch* I just want the pictures to look nice. You know?