"...and imagine you're a girl just trying to finally come clean knowing full well they'd prefer you were dirty and smiling" -- ani difranco
Huh?
hug
Hi.
Me too.
*smooch*
Where's the serving wench!?!?!?!?!
I have some yummy chicken tenders and fries. Want some?
No serving wench, But I stole all the half empty bottle from Rose's blog. Help yourself!
Hi! I got a job...working from home!*does happy dance*I will fill you all in more later!
Yea! Zbaby! That's wonderful news!!!!
wooohooo zombs!!! Tell us! Tell us!
Yay Zbaby! Congratulations!
Yay! for Zombs!!! Congrats!Big {{{hugs}}} for Glowie.
I'm jealous. I want to work from home. *pout*
Woohoo z-baby! I'm soooooooo happy for you! I still have some fries left. Anyone want them? *throws fries around the blog*
I want them please. Thank you.
and *smoooooooooch*
*smoooooooooooch**hands Glowie a chicken tender also*
Wonderful news, Zombs!*steals a fry from Glowie*
Hey! I was the one who told her to get the the fries! *grabs a fry*yay! Good for you, Zombie!
Having a crappy day too, are we?Here, have some Hallowe'en candy. Dominic will never miss it.
*hugs* for GlowCome hiking with us tomorrow. The colours are gorgeous. I just love the smell of the leaves in autumn.Yay Zombie! How perfect!
*serves* up a pitcher of Tom Collins'.There. Now we can all get drunk and call eachother skanks and fart.*smooches*
*poot*
Skank!
Where are you Glowie? I miss you!
Post a Comment
29 comments:
Huh?
hug
Hi.
Me too.
*smooch*
Where's the serving wench!?!?!?!?!
I have some yummy chicken tenders and fries. Want some?
No serving wench, But I stole all the half empty bottle from Rose's blog. Help yourself!
Hi! I got a job...working from home!
*does happy dance*
I will fill you all in more later!
Yea! Zbaby! That's wonderful news!!!!
wooohooo zombs!!! Tell us! Tell us!
Yay Zbaby! Congratulations!
Yay! for Zombs!!! Congrats!
Big {{{hugs}}} for Glowie.
I'm jealous. I want to work from home.
*pout*
Woohoo z-baby! I'm soooooooo happy for you!
I still have some fries left. Anyone want them? *throws fries around the blog*
I want them please. Thank you.
and *smoooooooooch*
*smoooooooooooch*
*hands Glowie a chicken tender also*
Wonderful news, Zombs!
*steals a fry from Glowie*
Hey! I was the one who told her to get the the fries! *grabs a fry*
yay! Good for you, Zombie!
*smooch*
Having a crappy day too, are we?
Here, have some Hallowe'en candy. Dominic will never miss it.
*hugs* for Glow
Come hiking with us tomorrow. The colours are gorgeous. I just love the smell of the leaves in autumn.
Yay Zombie! How perfect!
*serves* up a pitcher of Tom Collins'.
There. Now we can all get drunk and call eachother skanks and fart.
*smooches*
*poot*
Skank!
*smooch*
*smooch*
Where are you Glowie? I miss you!
Post a Comment