

And Jude:
shirtless Jude:
Shirtless Paul. Yummy:
And Jake:
And Chris:
Monday, October 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...and imagine you're a girl just trying to finally come clean knowing full well they'd prefer you were dirty and smiling" -- ani difranco
21 comments:
Yay! I love your blog today! *drool*
Thanks! *drooly smooch* (Sorry, couldn't help it. *giggle*)
Oh, and Jude looks like a complete dork in that pic. What is that pose? LOL!
LOL. I love that one of Jude.
I love my blog today too! I'm working on the Orlando pics for Carey now. :)
Wenty has beautiful feet.
I thought you'd like those, Sunshine. heh.
Um, who's Wenty?
Wentworth Miller, my boyfriend. Duh! *grin* He's from Prison Break.
And that's him, right there --->
Wentworth? WENTWORTH? *giggle*
He is cute even if he has a dorky name *smirk*
There. Shirtless Jude.
I know, Nookie. I know. When I found out his name, I was like WTF? LOL.
Ha! Glow, I just found that pic, too. Good choice. :D
I can't get over the fact that he is of African-american-Jamaican-Syrian decent. along with a bunch of other stuff. Not that it matters, but I was just surprised.
Yeah, his father is black (along with other stuff) and his mom is white (along with other stuff). I was surprised at first too.
Holy.abs. Why am I not more in love with Paul? *drool*
And thank you for my Jake pic. *smooch*
I have more boyfriends than anyone! LOL.
You do have more boyfriends than anybody else. heh. I still think we're missing some of your boyfriends though.
Yes, we probably are. I have so many. Topher and Zach aren't here, but I think I'm over them. Oh! There was that one boy from Cellular that I had a crush on for 5 minutes. Chris Evans? I think? He's hot.
Let's renew one of those crushes. Shall we? *snicker*
It should be illegal to be that hot. *takes cold shower*
*smooch* You're the bestest.
you mean me, right? Illegal, I mean. *grin* *smooch*
Of course. Who else would I be talking about? *grin*
Jared was just doing a promo on my radio. *sigh*
Jared? Was on your radio? Lucky. Tape it for me. Okay?
Would you like a transcript? He said something along the lines of
"Hi, this is Jared Leto of 30 Seconds to Mars. And if you haven't heard of us, you're listening to the wrong radio station. This is 92.3, extreme radio. Cleveland's rock alternative."
*grin*
Post a Comment