Dominant Personality: Disappointment
Good Traits: You know what rejection feels
like, and are truthful with people.
Bad Traits: You're very pessimistic. It
seems like everything's gone wrong with your
life, so you've given up.
People see you as: Depressed, lonely, and
unenthusiastic. People walk right by you and
occasionally walk all over you. You let
yourself get pushed around and always blame
yourself.
You're Most Like: Regret. You think that
everything is going to turn out all wrong. You
have to take matters into your own hands.
Unlike regret, you don't constantly dwell on
the past, but dread the future.
You Need More: Calm. Don't associate with
promise-breakers, and a large group of people.
Seek out people who understand where you're
coming from.
What's your dominant trait? (10 unique results)
brought to you by Quizilla

BUTTERFLY EYES
You have Butterfly
Eyes!
Positive Traits: Thoughtful,
Intelligent, Humble, Clever, Open
Minded
Negative Traits: Elitist,
Conceited, Apathetic, Cold, Sarcastic
Your eyes are the windows to your soul. What type of eyes do you have?
brought to you by Quizilla
19 comments:
Apparently, you need me. :)
Dominant Personality: Calm
Good Traits: You prefer to be exclusive,limiting yourself to only a few good friends that you've probably known for a long time. You don't date around either; you settle down with one guy, and you never get used to heartbreak.
Bad Traits: You're someone who doesn't want to be bothered with everyone else's problems. You'd rather kick back and enjoy life at a slow pace. You tend to fall behind and procrastinate from being too laid back.
People see you as: Shy, slow to catch on, and a daydreamer. People think you're in your own little world and are tenative to approach you.
You're Most Like: Fear. You distance yourself from the people who aren't in your circle. The difference is that you aren't paranoid about this.
You Need More: Understanding. There are other people out there worth knowing. It's okay to broaden your variety.
Dominant Personality: Innocence
Good Traits: You're bubbly and bright. You ask a lot of questions, and can make anyone smile.
Bad Traits: You're too naive. People will step all over you.
I don't think so. I take pride in the fact that I know lots of things and can read emotions well. People sometimes take advantage of my good nature, but they never get away with that twice.
You're Most Like: Calm. You're laid back, and don't get much accomplished. But you have more energy than someone who's calm.
Huh??? I am most like calm, but I have more energy than calm??? WTF???
You Need More: Fear. You run into dangerous situations without a care, and find yourself trapped. Be aware, and listen to your instinct.
Nope, that's not me at all! I'm a fraidy cat!
RAVEN EYES
You have Raven Eyes!
Positive Traits: Intellectual, Wise, Experienced, Honest, Trustworthy
I think that's true!
Negative Traits: Pompous, Condescending, Withdrawn, Pessimistic, Depressed
Pffft! I don't think so!
Geez Nutz, don't be such a pessimist!
That test must've been made by a complete moron!!!
OK, I'll just slink back into my depression now. *wink*
I'm Disappointment, too.
And I'm also Raven Eyes.
I think both are pretty true.
BUTTERFLY EYES
You have Butterfly Eyes!
Positive Traits: Thoughtful, Intelligent, Humble, Clever, Open Minded
Negative Traits: Elitist, Conceited, Apathetic, Cold, Sarcastic
I'm "Calm" just like mm *waves to mm*
And, like Glowie & mm, I have buttefly eyes *waves to Glowie & mm*
Hmmmmmmmmmm, are we twins mm? :-)
That means I need you too, Nookie. I knew it!
*smooch*
Twins with nookie? What could be better than that?
*smooches* to nookie and glow.
You got me sweetie *smoooooooch*
I love Glow Pop. I would never walk right by you. I am gonna hug you so hard you are gonna think I am never going to let go.
*sa mooch* to my Monsty Doll
and another *sa mooch* to my Angel Bunny
Dominant Personality: Solitude
Good Traits: You don't need people to hype up your self-esteem. You take care of yourself, and don't follow the crowd. You're unique.
Bad Traits: You don't have many (if any) friends. People aren't going anywhere and you have to learn to handle social situations. There are people out there who understand you.
People see you as: Lonely, extremely quiet, and unfriendly. You are never seen around other people, and you don't talk that much. People think you're too selfish in that you don't take the time to make friends.
You're Most Like: Confusion. You wish you had the answers to everything. The difference is that you keep it to yourself, and express yourself in a different way.
You Need More: Grace. You probably walk around with your head down. You need to hold your head high and face the world head on. Be more assertive, but not to the point of aggresiveness.
And I have Raven eyes, too!
I have Butterfly Eyes too. *bat bat*
Depending on which answers I give, I'm either Innocence or Understanding.
I too am Disappointmen. Big surprise Glowie. We are alike on that one.
TIGER EYES
You have Tiger Eyes (like my username, haha)!
Positive Traits: Determined, Passionate, Loyal, Strong, Courageous
Negative Traits: Aggressive, Ambitious, Domineering, Possessive, Vengeful
I am- Understanding
Good Traits: You gravitate towards people, and are a shoulder to lean on. You give advice at any given time.
Bad Traits: You aren't close with any one person. You immerse yourself in other people's problems and forget your own.
People see you as: Friendly, secretive, and popular. People envy you, and may try and use you as a tool
You're most like: Grace. You both have positive relationships with people. Neither of you have close friends, but unlike graceful people, you try to help people out and aren't as arrogant.
You need more: Solitude. You hardly get the chance to breathe when you take on the world's problems. You can't take other's responsibilities or put them before your own. Be selfish once in a while and discover who you really are.
And I have - Butterfly Eyes!
Positive Traits: Thoughtful, Intelligent, Humble, Clever, Open Minded
Negative Traits: Elitist, Conceited, Apathetic, Cold, Sarcastic
The Tiger Eyes seems to fit you very well, Sunshine.
Post a Comment