Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dear Sweet SilverStar

Long ago I said that I would have one of these every so often. A tribute to a friend. The last one (and the first one) was "The Joy That Is Carey". It's time for me to show some love to my beautiful friend, Jen.

You just don't expect to find these kinds of friendships here. At least I didn't. I came here with no expectations whatsoever. I started chatting with a few people here and there and some of them blossomed into wonderful brilliant friendships like no other friendships I have ever had. I am so lucky and so blessed that one of the people I've met and become friends with is Jen. She is truly a wonderful, sweet, and beautiful person. She has become a light in my life that is brighter than the brightest star. I want so much for good things to happen to her because she deserves them.

Did I mention that Jen is super funny? She can make me laugh like nobody else. And she knows when I need to laugh too.

Have a wonderful day my BeautifulStar.

22 comments:

Glowie said...

*sigh* I posted this before I even saw that other thing. I love you, Jen.

Bravie said...

Ditto everything that you said. Jen has been a wonderful friend to me. She is so wonderful at listening, not judging and just being a wonderful friend. And yes, she is incredibly funny. She has that silly sense of humor that I love so much.
Jen has become one of my best friends IRL too and I cherish her friendship.

~Nutz said...

Awww! Glowie's such a sweetie!

*smooches*

Jen said...

My Glowie. I don't know what to say right now, other than thank you and I love you. You picked the perfect time to post this, right when I need it most. Ok, maybe I shouldn't have read it at work because now I'm crying, but they're happy tears, so it's all good.

*hugs*

Carebear? Thank you too. Wait, are you calling me silly? As if. *grin*

Schnookie said...

Very sweet Glowie :-)

Glowie said...

*hug*

Monstah said...

I love that Stah, yes I do. I knew right away by the way she talked ever-so-lovingly about her darling nephew, she was a kind person.

And she makes me laugh. *slams hand on desk decidely* I vote we keep her.

mm said...

Awww, what a sweet post. I don't know her as well as I'd like to yet, but she is definitely sweet and funny.

*smooches* to Star and Glowie!

Bravie said...

I second Monsty's vote.

Jen said...

I third Monsty's vote. *grin*

Glowie said...

Believe me, Jen, you're not going anywhere. *smooch*

Syren said...

Awww Glowpoke...

I luv Jen too.

*smooches*

Breezy said...

*smooch* to SStar.

Coco said...

*big smooches*

I hereby revoke your whaque for impersonating the grammar police.

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

I wanted to stop by and *smooch* jen too since I missed out last weekend *grin*, there will be another time though.

Oh and of course I had to *poke* Glowpoke while I'm at it.

arkie said...

That's such a beautiful thing to say.
Jen and I are just now starting to get to know each other, but I love her wicked sense of humor.

Zombs said...

YEah she is da bomb!

I think she is funny. Unlike what I just wrote up there.

That was a lovely tribute Glow. I hearby give today's shared "Elegant Nutmeat" award to Silver Star or Aggie as she likes to be called! :)

Syren said...

zbaby, you are in trouble.

*smooch*

jenbeauty said...

Aww very sweet!! I believe the stah is in my State and never did make it to a peep meet. Some day girls I want to get together!

momma said...

I like Stah too.

I just wish I knew her better.

*smooooooooooch* to Glowie and Stah.

Jen said...

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Those of you who don't know me well, you really should try harder because I'm awesome.

(*snort* I'm not really that great, don't worry.)

yvonne said...

Stah is indeed a sweetie pie.

*smooch* to the both of you.