I joined that place for a friend. (my sweetums) I just signed up to read his stuff and I did on occasion. Then I started reading his blog more and my make believe boyfriend, Neal, is there. So I get his updates. Anyway, today, I decided I should be more open there. Maybe add some stuff to my profile. Be... you know? umm... what's the word?
My point is, is that it's confusing there. *pout*
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
I signed up to help you with your pic and I haven't been back since. Heh. Anything else I can help with? :)
*smooch*
No, not really. heh. When you start your blog there, I'll be more vocal. *grin*
I'm supposed to have a blog there? Did I miss that memo?
Meeeeeeeeeeemooooooooooo. *snort*
I joined to read his stuff too.
But that place scares me. :P
*smoochies*
What happened to your blog? It's all confused.
Jen! I don't know. Meeeeeeeeeemo!
Mon! I know. I keep trying to read stuff and post stuff, but damn. Could it be any more confusing? {/chandler voice}
Momma! I know. It's from the quizzilla quizzes. (how many z's are supposed to be there?)
Been around Monsty much?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monsty? Is she here? *looks around*
Which is why it has a warning label "Blondes need not apply"
And what's going on over at OT? Everytime I try to get in it locks up my computer. *sigh*
Have I finally been banned?
Glow!!!!!!!! I think you meant to type
Could it be any more confusing?
The emphasis is important if you want the full Chandler effect.
Carey!!!!! The site is just slow today, I think you're still safe. and Hi! *smooch*
Ok, good. Whew.
*swalt*
Glowwwwwwwwwww, You rock my world :)
hellllooooo!
I am very confused by all of this, I must say. Who is Neal? And what is "that place"?
*still waiting*
Post a Comment