Saturday, September 10, 2005

I am not crazy....hrmpf

One of these things is not like the others....

Magic_Angel
Magic


?? Which Angel Or Demon Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla


Morpheus
Morpheus


?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

Waterfall
Waterfall


?? Which Natural Wonder Or Disaster Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla


Season = Crazy
You're Most Like The Season ... NO wait! Hold it!
You're not like a season at all! You're a
psycho... You need a new season created just
for you.
You either answered wildly to be different, or you
truly are a 'special case'. Independant -
maybe, Intelligent - somewhat. Weird and wacky
- most certainly.
A nut case, a fruit cake, the joker, the insane
lunatic :) However be careful or you may get
locked up.

Well Done... You're not at home in any of the
seasons, you creat your own.


?? Which Season Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

3 comments:

arkie said...

Interesting... I got the same results as you on the 2nd & 3rd quizzes, but I'm a Sea Being and Summer for the other 2.

Bravie said...

I'm just upstairs real quick to check my email. I will do the quizzes later when I get the chance.

Bravie said...

I can never get the thing to paste on the blogs. *sigh*

#1 ANGEL FO YOUTH
Young at heart and free spirited,you remind people what it is like to have fun.You are popular and see things in an interesting and fascinating way. People are drawn to you and you provide them with the laughter in their life. Young, happy and carefree--you are the life of every party.

#2
You are most like the Greek God Nemesis, of revenge. Hot, Sexy and pwerful-people don't know whether to run from you or stay by your side just for the excitement.Dominant and strong, you know what you want and just how to get it-if people cross your path-you can bet they'll pay the price. You're very intimidating and confident, but you're the reason that people get what's coming to them. You protect yourself and your friends at all cost and woe be to all your enemies.

#3 You're like an Earthquake

You have a quick temper and tend to snap pretty quickly. Which is bad news for those in your way.You can be very dangerous once someone upsets you.In life you tend to take a back seat and not even get noticed letting problems build up until you explode out of frustration causing distress not only to those who deserve it, but to everyone.

#4
You're Most Like The Season Winter ...

You're often depicted as the cold, distant season. But you're incredibly intelligent, mature and Independant. You have an air of power around you - and that can sometimes scare people off. You're complex, and get hurt easily - so you rarely let people in if you can help it. You can be somewhat of a loner, but just as easily you could be the leader of many. You Tend to be negative, and hard to relate to, but you give off a relaxed image despite being insecure - and secretly many people long to be like you, not knowing how deep the Winter season really is.

Well done... You're the most inspirational of seasons :)

I think you and I are complete opposites.