Thursday, September 29, 2005

Boredom leads to Blogthings....

You are Agonistic

You're not sure if God exists, and you don't care.
For you, there's no true way to figure out the divine.
You rather focus on what you can control - your own life.
And you tend to resent when others "sell" religion to you.

12 comments:

Bravie said...

I came up as your twin. *smooch*

Glowie said...

Imagine that. *smooch*

momma said...

I'm a believer.

Glowie said...

Momma honey, did you read the explanation of my ring? Can you picture it?

Jen said...

That's what I am too. *smooch*

momma said...

Glowbug, I did read the explanation of your ring. Did I forget to reply? It sounds gorgeous. I had the same type issue with my engagement ring. Ended up buying an entirely new set for my wedding ring :)

momma said...

Okay...why is it that every time I've opened your blog, I've read "You are Antagonistic" ????

Glowie said...

Ha! Do I arouse hostility in you, momma?

momma said...

Hehehe! Apparently I'm a bit of a irritation :)

Seana said...

snort @ "antagonistic"

You are a Self-Discoverer

You're not religious, but you've created your own kind of spirituality.
Introspective and thoughtful, you tend to look inward for the divine.
You are distrusting of all forms of organized religion.
You especially dislike religious gurus and leaders, who you feel are charlatans.

Schnookie said...

Well, it tells me I'm an athiest but I think Seanna's answer describes me better.

Anonymous said...

Agonistic

You're not sure if God exists, and you don't care.
For you, there's no true way to figure out the divine.
You rather focus on what you can control - your own life.
And you tend to resent when others "sell" religion to you.