I elected to miss a PNH concert to watch the Steelers game. It was a free concert. I made the wrong decision.
Stupid.
&!*(^$%#
I hate football.
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...and imagine you're a girl just trying to finally come clean knowing full well they'd prefer you were dirty and smiling" -- ani difranco
7 comments:
I would say go Browns....but....
They left too much damn time on the clock. That's what dh and I both said. Sorry, Glowie. The Steelers are my favorite AFC team.
My team won.
*giggle*
*pushes momma into the Barbie castle*
Sorry, glow. I hate football, too!
(stupid Niners)
*sigh* more football.
DH is grumpy cause Jets lost too.
The only good thing about this weekend is my team didn't lose because they didn't play.
*shakes head* I'll just never understand everyone's passion for football. See how mad it makes you all?
Post a Comment