I'm so out of the loop lately.
Please tell me what's going on.
Everybody. Anybody. Please.
*sigh*
Friday, September 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...and imagine you're a girl just trying to finally come clean knowing full well they'd prefer you were dirty and smiling" -- ani difranco
21 comments:
Loop? There's a loop? Where?
Yeah. That's the thing. I don't even know where the loop is anymore. Nobody ever tells me nuthin.
What's going on? I want in on the loop too. *pout*
I thought the loop was our blogs?
*shrug*
What loop? The OT loop? For that one, check out the summary thresd that's locked. Oops. Our bloggie loop? We're all here. I'm whining on mine.
Yes, I know, I am repeating myself.
*smooch*
*shrug* I think someone's a little loopy today. *grin*
*hugs & smooches* to momma
You want the loop? You can't handle the loop!!
*snort* Jen made me snort my pop. Ow!!!!!
THAT was funny Jen! *grin*
*bows* Thank you, thank you.
Every once in awhile I say something that's not completely moronic. *grin*
LMAO Jen!!! Someone clue me in. I know I can handle the loop!
Ha! You all are weird. Except Mikki D. I don't think I'm allowed to call her weird yet. Am I allowed to call you weird, dude? *grin*
Very funny, Jen. You make me laugh. *sa mooch*
ummm Breezy? *poke*
Momma? *smooch* Weirdo
Carey? Who is Bravie? Change it back. NOW.
Nookie? *sniff* Nobody tells me nothin nomore. *pouty smooch*
Heh. You're all loopy.
I changed it back already after we talked today. I thought about it and you're right, it just doesn't look right coming from me.
I've added some links to my blog. Not peep links, just to other websites.
Today I am going to go to Rita's and get a gelati.
That is the end of my loopage.
Hey! I'm not a weirdo. Am I?
*I* will follow directions and help you out.
Important things you should know:
1. I went to Denmark and had a great time.
2. Now I am back.
3. Cute lab boy rocks. Apparently he left me some sort of surprise on my desk as a welcome back thingy (this surprise has already been semi-ruined by two separate people, though they won't tell me anything more than what I've just told you.) I am asking him out this week, if he does not ask me out first.
4. Blogger is being slow and won't let me post on my blog. So I'm posting on yours. :P
Michelle is looking into a looped berber carpet for our living room.
I think you should have a word of the day in your blog. Whatever you are blogging, you need to start with the word of the day. Then we all have to use that word in our comments. So, you got the word "loop" out of the way.
Tomorrow's word? "shrug"
*grin*
Hi glow...I am never in the loop...been too despressed to really do much but respond on other peeps blogs.
Believe it or not you weirdos help keep me sane! *smooch*
AHEM!
To be in the loop, you must update and participate.
I am starting to a resemble a loop. A full one. That can't see its feet.
*smoochies Glow*
Post a Comment