Tuesday, August 23, 2005

You! You!

1. Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song or movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've wondered about you.
8. Then you take it to your place, and say nice things about people there. Well you don't have to do nice... (Doomie made me paranoid. I feel like if I don't do this, giant fried twinkies will come and kill me. Or something.)

5 comments:

Bravie said...

Carey

arkie said...

Do me!

Glowie said...

Okay. (Sorry Doomie, I didn't log on last night after work.)

Carey -
1. A true friend tells you when you are wrong
2. You Are My Sunshine
3. Cherry, of course
4. I think most of what I say only makes sense to you.
5. flirting in the bar
6. I never gave it much thought but being that you are my sister, I'll go with wolf. (I'll find the personality test and show you how well that fits us both.)
7. When are you and Michelle moving to Pennsylvania?

Arkie -
1. I think we should make an effort to get to know each other better. We have mutual friends and they all adore you.
2. heh. I just watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show the other day and remembered the quiz you posted.
3. whatever flavor you mix with JD. Yellow, I think.
4. "Who in the fuck does she think she is?" - whispering in the bar
5. the Pegasus siggy
6. duh. Pegusus
7. You write beautifully. Have you ever tried to get anything published?

Doomie -
1. I need your phone number and address again please.
2. The Butterfly Effect - you warned me about a certain part and I am forever grateful for that
3. strawberry wine
4. "an owl had eaten my head" - I can't recite the whole thing but this sticks out to me. I'm sure this will make sense to some other people (maybe) but not most.
5. Happy Bunny and me asking you to tell Kenny Chesney that I wanted to lick his chest
6. bunny!
7. Do you know how amazing you are?

Bravie said...

*smooch* Love you, Glowie!!

You'll have to ask Michelle. I keep trying. *grin*

arkie said...

1)I agree
2)Heh. Is it wrong that I find Tim Curry sexy in that movie?
7)Thank you, and no I haven't.