that I really like Heart. Ann has such a great voice. They were on Sound Stage. They played too many Zeppelin songs though. I'm not sure why. I like Zeppelin, don't get me wrong, but I was watching Heart to hear Heart songs. Maybe that's just me being hard to please. *shrug*
Good grief, I'm bored.
3 hours 37 minutezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Friday, August 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Sorry. I don't have a Heart's Greatest Hits cd to send to you. :)
I'm bored too. Let's take a nap.
zzzzzzzzzz
They're even better live! And they didn't do a bunch of zepplin songs.
Heart? Zepplin? Huh?
*snort*
Breezy! When did you see them? I want to go see them now.
I agree with Breezy. I have seen them live too.
*raises hand* I've seen Heart live too!
Are you a professional roadie or something? You seem to get around the circuit.
*raises hand* Heart was the first concert I went to!
I saw Heart a million years ago.
I really need a CD player in my car.
Wow, I loved Heart when I was a teenager. I used to sing their songs into my hairbrush all the time LOL.
Post a Comment