Tuesday, January 28, 2020

We're still talking

We're still talking.  Sometimes we talk A LOT.  There was a period there where he was texting me first thing every morning and last thing every night and really all day in between.  We've talked on the phone for hours and hours sometimes multiple times per day.  We haven't seen each other so it's hard to know if there's anything there chemistry-wise or not.  We just know we like talking to each other.  It's when the guilt sets in that we realize it might be more and one of us will back off for a day or so.  I tried to not talk to him for two days.  It did not go well.  He jokes around a lot to lighten it.  He's really easy to talk to.  Our core values seem to be vastly different so I can't really see this going anywhere long term.  Which is good because I'm certainly not looking for my next relationship.  But with him? I'm not going to rule anything out.  He said when my situation is a little bit more... uhhh situated, we'll spend some time together to see what's what.  We'll see.  I really just want to hug him for like, I don't know, ten hours or so.

On another note, I'm moving out.  I'm not happy and I can't keep waiting for that to change.  I have to change it.  So I told Shawn I need space.  I asked him to talk to his mom and stay there for a while but she won't let him.  So I took it upon myself to find a place and move out.  The problem there is that it is becoming very expensive and I need to quickly figure out how to deal with that.  Buying new furniture, etc.  Bob keeps (kept) thinking I'm doing this for him and I keep (kept) telling him I was doing it with or without him in the picture.  He hasn't mentioned it lately.  More on that whole separation thing later.

Oh! we also discovered that it was not Kristin that was there with us that night.  He's glad about that because she's my closest friend and I was apparently trying to hook him up with whomever was with us that night. 

No comments: